Ch. 8: Jealous Much

AN: Hey yo everyone sorry this is out latter then I wanted writing has been a bit difficult. I have had some thumb issues over the last few months and they decided to stick a big needle in it yesterday and it hurts like the dickens right now. But I got it done so without further ado happy reading.

Let's see who's all here:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

It's the next morning and I roll over and immediately regret it as I hiss out in pain due to my ribs potentially being broken. "Hey are you ok" I hear from beside me, I turn to see Jaime looking at me worried. "Yeah just some residual pain from the accident no big deal" I lie. Great I am barely starting something with Jaime and I'm already lying to her. I role over gently so I am looking at her "so Scarlett said she will bring you to set a bit later and I'll meet you for lunch then the grand tour will begin" I say smiling at her. She giggles and moves a piece of hair out of my face. "I can't wait, I also can't believe I go back home tomorrow" she said and I frown a bit. "Yeah but in a few months you will be back out and hopefully I will be out of this damn cast" I say looking at my arm.

We get up and do our morning routine me taking a bit longer because of my ribs. I should probably get those looked at. We head downstairs only to be met by Scarlett and Lizzie. "Oh what are you doing her" I ask her as her smile drops a bit at my questioning. "I figured I would give you a ride to work. I had to drop Robbie off early this morning and decided to come here" she states and I shake my head. "Ok that works for me, Scarlett don't forget to bring Jaime with you when you go to set" I remind her as she looks between Lizzie and myself. "Yeah no problem it will be nice to have someone to talk to on the ride over then my 3 year old" she states and we all laugh. I wince a bit and I know Scarlett caught that one, we make eye contact and she raises her eyebrows.

"Well I should go grab my bag and then we can go Liz" I said standing up and walking to my room. I can hear footsteps behind me and I know I'm not gonna be able to lie to her. "Spill it Harris what is going on" Scarlett asked as she walked into the room. "It's nothing just some residual stuff from the explosion, I'll be fine" I say trying to sound convincing. Scarlett tilts her head and crosses her arms over her chest, shit she isn't buying it. "I know that is a lie, let me see" she says moving closer to me trying to lift up my shirt. "Scar no- it's nothing" I try to say to no avail as she lifts my shirt to see the bruise that has formed on my torso. "Oh my god Y/N what the hell, who did this to you" she says lightly brushing her fingers over the bruised area. I wince a bit "it's not important" I try to say but she gives me that scary black widow stare. "Ok, geez just stop with the look, but please don't freak out. It was Robbie" I say lowering my voice on the last part. "What the hell Y/N how long has that been going on or was that the first time" she asked with anger behind her voice. I simply look down not wanting to answer. "Jesus Y/N we need to tell Lizzie, he can't get away with this. I am going to kill him" she said making her way towards the door before I grab her arm. "Scar please don't I'm ok, I don't have enough against him. It would just be my word against his and to be honest I don't think she will believe me she is so in love with this guy" I say and she turns to face me.

"Y/N you need to go see a doctor that doesn't look good. As for Robbie if he ever sets foot near you I will kill him do you understand me. If he ever looks at you wrong I want you to tell me" she said seriously. I nod my head and she brings me in for a gentle hug and just holds me for a bit. "Ok now when you get to set go see the doctor on staff, do you hear me" she scolds again. "Ok I will, and Scar thank you for believing in me" I say with a small sob. "Don't worry I will always protect you, your like my annoying little sister that I never asked for" she said and we both laugh which I instantly regret. Once I grab my bag and make myself more presentable we both head back to the living room where the two are waiting. "You ready to go" Lizzie asked while walking towards the front door. "Yeah, so I will see you in a few hours try not to get into too much trouble you two" I say looking between Jaime and Scarlett. They both laugh before I lean over to give Jaime a kiss "I'll see you in a bit" she said as we part and I walk towards the front door. Lizzie is already out the door before I get there and halfway to the car. When I get in I try to hide the discomfort I am in the whole ride.