Ch. 6: Jaime Is In The House

AN: Hello everyone sorry I was gone for so long. Work was kinda crazy and I was just super exhausted. Plus went to a Backstreet Boys concert Friday night which was amazing. I don't know about this chapter hopefully it is alright got some good ones coming up. Well happy reading.

Let me know who is here:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

Back to the work grind I woke up this morning to a toddler being placed on my face and a laughing Scarlett. We made some breakfast and then started the trek to work, this was the first day I have been back since the accident. "Hey you doing ok, I know today might be a lot to process" Scarlett said bringing me out of my thoughts. "Oh yeah, it's just gonna be a little weird that's all" I say still staring out the window. When we pull up to the lot, the guard at the front welcome's me back and we head to the parking lot. "Alright Harris let's get you back in that gym where you belong, you are getting a little soft around the edges" Scarlett teases. I smack her arm and I hear a small voice behind me. "You no hit mommy" Rose says trying to sound stern, "Oh I am so sorry Rosie Posie I won't hit mommy anymore" I say whispering "Not in front of you at least" I continued. Scarlett must laughs as she gets out and grabs her bag and child to drop her off at the daycare they provide. I grab my bag from the back seat and we both make our way to our destinations, we split once she heads towards the daycare.

I start the walk to the gym and when I turn the corner there it is the building that could have ended my life. I still can't remember much from that day, as I am walking someone jumps out at me. "BOO" they yell and I fall to the ground and cover my head. "Hey, hey it's ok. Y/N it's just me God I am so sorry" I can make out that it is Lizzie speaking. I pull my hands away from my face to look at my best friend bent down in front of me. "It's-it's ok I just wasn't expecting someone to jump out at me. I'm good" I say as she helps me off the floor. "Jesus, I didn't think I just saw you and wanted. God how is your arm did you land on it do we need to take you to the Ben" she started to ramble out. "Lizzie calm down I'm ok and no I didn't land on my arm and no I don't need to go see Ben, I'm ok I promise" I say bringing her into a hug because I know that is one of the only ways to calm her down when she starts to spiral.

We stay like that for a few minutes until I feel her start to calm down, I pull away and see that she has tear stains down her cheeks. I quickly take the sleeve of my hoodie and whip at her cheeks "Hey enough of that I am ok, see" I say cupping her face so she looks at me. I smile down at her and I can tell she believes me now because she slowly starts to smile. "Want me to walk you to your trailer before I head to the gym" I ask and she shakes her head. Without hesitation she takes ahold of my hand and we walk towards her trailer. Once we make it there she climbs her steps "do you maybe want to come in" she asked. "Is Robbie in there" I asked back, and she looked at me disappointed. "Yeah, but-" she started but before she could say anything else "I-I think I should get to the gym, maybe next time" I say. I see her face drop "Yeah, see you later" she said before she entered her trailer. I then make my way back towards the gym once I step into it I feel safe.

I walk around the gym and put things back the way I like them, I can tell the Chris' have been in here since I was gone. Once everything is back in their places I decide to do a mini workout nothing to strenuous. I start out with a light jog on the treadmill which felt amazing so I decided to push it a bit. I do a few leg exercises by the time I am done with those I am a bit tired. So I sit at the small desk that is in the room and answer some emails and check in with the gym back home. Once I am done with that I just sit and play on my phone it seems to be a pretty slow day for me today as it is a heavy filming day for the crew. I check the flight time for Jaime, she is not due to land until 4:30pm so I have time to kill as it is only noon. I once again go back to playing and scrolling on my phone when I hear the door open.