L-word

We walk back into the house and I sigh in relief.

But the relief is quickly washed off my face when I see Charlotte's red face. She pulls me into the room.

The large hoodie I'm wearing covers the many hickeys Nathan left on my body.

"That's it, we are leaving tomorrow." She bites out. I watch her carefully.

"Why?" I ask. She pulls me to her bed and tells me all about it.

She says that she suspects that he sister is plotting something bad against Nathan and she doesnt want to be there when anything bad happens.

I stare at her the entire time.

"You know what, fine." I give in.

She smiles excitedly and claps her hands.

"Cool, I'll go see Ethan." She says.

He's probably asleep but even if I tell her that she would still go.

I walk to the shower and I bath. As I stare at myself in the mirror I realise that Nathan really left a mark on me.

I didnt mean to come clean about Jereny last night. But I was so pissed that I ended up mentioning it.

He held me the entire night, I dont know if he thought that I might disappear into the night if he didnt. But he held me.

I change into a white blouse and grey joggers.

Nathan is in a white tank top and joggers as well.

"Would you like to go for breakfast with me?" I ask. He looks up.

"Oh where?" He asks smiling.

Gosh that smile. I lov– like it so much.

"A little place called downstairs." I tell him and he laughs. But nonetheless hooks his arm in mine.

"Shall we?" He asks.

"We shall." I reply laughing.

I love it when we goof off like this. Its fun, I enjoy it.

I cringe at the use of the L word again. Not this time Gemmie, not this time.

Charlotte is seated on the kitchen island. Elizabeth by the couches.

"Come on my darlings! Breakfast." She pushes us to the table.

And just like the petty queen she is, she turns to her sister.

"Feel free not to join us." She says.

"I wouldn't give you the satisfaction." She grits out.

We all gather around the table, Nathan and I on the right. Well Nathan on the head of the table.

And Elizabeth and Charlotte om the left. Ethan is compressed between their tension.

"Oh my. You two couldnt keep your mouths off each other." Charlotte says chuckling.

For the first time I notice the damage I've done.

Nathan's neck is covered with red spots . He turns almost pink and well me, I dip my head .

"Inappropriate." Elizabeth whispers.

"Your presence here is inappropriate. " Charlotte is quick to respond.

Before Nathan and I can try to stop the two bickering parrots , a new voice joins us.

"Babies I'm home!" Mrs Hart yells.

Charlotte jumps off the chair and so does Ethan and they run to Mrs Hart.

Nathan holds my hand on the table as he eats.