Chapter 4:

I watched as the trees passed by in a large blur as Andy sped past them. He had one hand tightly on the steering wheel, while the other rested on the head of my seat. His eyes were focused on the road, but now and again I'd catch a slight glimpse of his beautiful blue glancing over at me. I felt my face begin to blush and I turned away.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, his voice smooth.

I shook my head. "Nothing," I said softly.

"Madison," Andy reached his hand over to my face and turned it, revealing my blush. I wiggled out of his grip and sighed, letting out a small smile. A wicked smile came into view, and he said mockingly, "Blushing are we?"

"Watch it, Biersack," I snapped. "You were on a sweet and nice roll, let's keep it." A small laugh was heard as he continued to drive. "Where are we going anyways?" I asked quietly, and he gave a smirk.

Andy clicked on his turn signal and pulled into the movie theater parking lot, weaving in and out of other cars and coming to a park. I unbuckled my seat belt while Andy removed the key from the ignition, and opened my door slowly. I heard the rocks crunch under Andy's feet as he made his way to me, helping me out of the car. I shut the door quietly and made my way for the theater, but gasped as I felt cold hands on mine. I looked down to see his hands laced with mine, and a small hesitant smile on his face. I met his gaze and studied it.

"Is this okay.." He asked softly, yet hesitantly.

I noticed his body tense up a bit as he waited for my answer, and his eyes looked to the other side as he slowly let go. His hands began to drift from mine but I held tighter, making his eyes go wide a bit. "Yes," I said with a smile. Light shades of red approached his cheek as he held the door open for me, leading me inside the movie theater.

We both approached the cash register, and Andy cleared his throat. "Two tickets for," He looked up at the screen, squinting a bit. "Bloody Masacre 3: Revenge of the Masked Murderer please." The lady working the front desk looked at her computer and printed our tickets. "It's been out for so long that it looks like you're the first person to buy tickets today sir." She gave a small laugh. "It'll be thirteen dollars, please."

Andy slid his wallet out of his pocket and took out a twenty. I blushed. I'd never been on a date, nor have I had someone pay for me. Wait, was this a date? Panic took over me. Just me and him, in the dark theater, alone. I don't know if I trust him, especially in the dark.

"Madison?" Andy asked, shaking my shoulder a bit.

I blinked in response and shook out of my thoughts. "Yeah?"

Andy eyed me carefully and said, "You seemed tense. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I assured him, and a sly smile appeared on his face as we walked towards the snack counter. He leaned himself on the counter, his head turned towards me. His smile was back to the seductive state it was always in, and I didn't know how to take it.

Why are you with him?

This isn't going to end well.

He'll probably rape and torture you.

My mind was spinning with thoughts about him that I hadn't realized he was speaking to me until now. I shook my head and said, "What? I'm sorry."

Andy let out a small chuckle and repeated, "What kind of candy do you like?"

"Oh! Um," I looked through the shelves of candy, and grabbed a box of Snow Caps. Andy looked in surprise as he took it from me and handed it to the man to ring it up. "What?" I questioned. "Something wrong?"