Chapter 18:

"Mmm," I heard Andy mumble.

I snickered to myself from the kitchen as I watched him stir in the bed. I turned my attention back to the half burnt pancakes that lay sizzling on the pan, mentally cursing. I slid the spatula under them and flipped them onto my plate, burning one of my fingers in the process.

"Crap," I muttered.

"Angel?" I heard Andy mumble.

I leaned over, poking my head out the kitchen doorway, smiling. I watched Andy run his eyes groggily as he looked around, a smile running across his face as he laid eyes on me. "Good morning, Andy."

"Good morning Angel," Andy said slyly. He took a sniff in the air, smiling as he added, "Pancakes?"

I nodded my head and carried our plates out to the bed, setting them down in front of him. Andy pushed himself up into a sitting position, licking his lips at the sight of them. I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I watched him immideately dig into the pancakes with his hands. I snickered as he looked up, pancakes stuffed in his mouth.

"Chew you nit wit." I laughed.

Andy chomped down, covering the pancakes with his lips and swallowed hard, revealing no more food in his mouth. I chuckled quietly as I cut a piece of pancake, feeding it to Andy's open mouth. Andy smiled and swallowed, soon making a pouting face.

"It's a lot easier when you just shove it in your mouth," He mocked.

"Shut up and eat." I muttered, smiling.

Andy rolled his eyes and continued to eat like a normal person, occasionally playing with his food. I scolded him, and he snickered.

"So, how do you feel?" I asked.

Andy cracked his back. "Kind of stiff, I can definitely feel some broken ribs. They should heal soon." He glanced at his wings. "As for my wings, they probably will have to stay out for a few days or so, just to heal properly."

I nodded in agreement. "Ah, well tha-"

"Holy shit." We both jumped at the voice and turned, our jaws dropping all the way. There stood Andy's band, their eyes fully wide while their mouths hung open. I heard Andy swallow hard, and I glanced over to notice he was tense.

"Andy.." I whispered, "Andy?"

I heard no response form Andy, for he was still frozen in place. I watched as each of the members swallowed hard, their gazes still locked on Andy.

Did you ever tell them? I thought.

Andy shook his head, his eyes still wide in shock. I ran a hand through my hair nervously, biting my lip in the process. I swallowed hard, and broke the silence between us.

"Um, hello.." I said awkwardly.

"What the actual fuck." CC whispered.

"Oh my god." Jake and Jinxx muttered, and Ashley still stood in complete silence, his eyes locked on Andy still. I slowly stood up, making my way to them. I stood in front of them, putting my hands awkwardly on my hips. "Uh, what are you guys doing here?"

"Well, you two never came back last night into the theater.." CC said quietly, his eyes still wide. "We thought you were in trouble.. I guess we were right."

"Wait what?" I asked.

"We can take you to one of our houses, you don't need to stay here with him." Jake said, tilting his head at Andy. Andy furrowed his eyebrows and slowly stood up, causing everyone to take a step back as they dragged me with them. "Madison, come on-"