Chapter 11:

Rain tapped on the window, bouncing off into the puddles along the street. A small sigh escaped my mouth as I curled myself up on the black seat, resting my elbow on the small ledge in the car. Time from time, my eyes glanced over at Andy, whom stayed in the same position as the time before; stiff. Whether it be stiff with rage, or stiff with something else, Andy's position hadn't moved since he entered the car. His hands were locked on the steering wheel, while his eyes were sternly fixed on the road. I noticed, however, him occasionally biting his lip, his eyes flashing worry or doubt.

"Andy," I said softly, receiving no response, "Andy, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." He spat out, his jaw clenched.

"How do you know El-"

"Do not say his name right now." Andy's eyes shot to mine, pure rage flooding them. I blinked in surprise and turned my head back to the window, fighting back a tear. I heard Andy sigh and shivered under his cold hand on my shoulder. He turned the car into an abandoned lot, and parked it right in the middle. "I'm sorry," He whispered, rubbing his thumb along my shoulder, "It's just, stressful, right now. I don't want to take it out on you."

I glanced over at him again, my lip slightly quivering. His eyes were back to their beautiful blue state, and they reflected sorrow and forgiveness, masking his rage. I gave a small smile and he wrapped me in a tight hug, kissing the top of my head. "I love you," Andy murmured in my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered softly, and pure silence filled the car as we stayed there. My lips soon traveled to his and molded perfectly together as my fingers laced in his hair, tugging slightly. Andy's hands traveled up my chest, caressing my breasts comfortably in them, his grip slightly tight. His soft moans against my lips gave me such pleasure as he hungrily searched for my tongue, hiding in the back of my mouth. "Uh uh uh," I mocked, breaking the kiss.

"Why not?" He whined as he pouted, his lip ring sticking out.

I flicked it gently as I replied, "Because."

His eyes darkened a bit, sending fear into my body. Andy noticed my body tense up a bit and laughed, a smirk of victory soon coming into view. I slapped his arm and sat back in my seat, eyeing him sarcastically. Andy flashed a smile before speeding out of the abandoned parking lot, onto the highway.

I watched as the drops of rain ran down the window as it was pushed down by the strong wind while driving. I leaned over and scanned through the stations, turning the volume up as I blasted the car with some heavy metal. I slightly banged my head along to the song, and Andy's eyes went wide.

"What?" I said skeptically.

"She's beautiful, and she likes metal." Andy winked. "Very nice."

I nodded my head and we both jammed along to the radio as we waited in traffic. I noticed a small child in the vehicle next to us sucking on his sucker as he looked at our car. He made small movements with his head, mimicking us, making me chuckle softly. My eyes glanced around, scanning the flood of traffic, when they stopped, fixing themselves on the group of men walking on the street.

I peered over the cars as the group split up into the two tiny walkways that made enough space to separate the cars in each lane. The two men on my side, almost mid twenties, each held baseball bats in their hands, swinging them around slowly. My eyes flickered over to the one man on Andy's side, whom held a long metal chain in his hand. My body began to tremble slightly as they came closer and closer to our car, and I glanced over at Andy, whom had noticed them also. Andy slowly unbuckled his seat belt, glancing at me.

"Stay here," He whispered, noticing they were only two cars away from us, "whatever happens, do not leave this car. Got it?" I nodded my head slowly, and watched as he got out of the car casually, locking the door behind him.