Chapter 23:

The snapping of a twig interrupted my deep thoughts. I jumped out of my skin, my body frozen in place as I felt two arms snake their way around my waist. My breathing steadied a bit as I felt myself melt away into Andy's chest, nestling myself in the crook of his neck. I felt as if all the troubles dancing in my mind had finally escaped, for Andy had banished them somewhere else.

"Angel." Andy murmured in my ear. "Why did you run away?"

A tear dropped onto his knee. "I couldn't handle it."

"Handle what?" Andy's voice was calm and collective, yet worry filled.

"The demons casting dark futures inside of my head." I mumbled.

Andy's chest collapsed as he let out a long sigh. I closed my eyes, shivers going up and down my body as I felt Andy's soft kisses going up and down my neck. My body could not function, for they had no idea what to do. Pleasure filled me soon after as I felt myself fall atop of the grassy surface, small drops of rain splashing against my back from crushing the wet grass. My eyebrows raised in both shock and confusion as I watched Andy slide himself on top of me, his body firmly placed atop of my area. "Andy? What are you doing?"

Andy leaned himself over me, his face hovering a few inches atop of mine as his arms pushed mine above my head, locking them firmly against the grass. I watched a small smile creep up on his pale face, and I swear I saw his eyes glisten as he spoke. "I'm going to make those demons go away," His deep, husky voice whispered in my ear, making my entire body beam with pure joy and happiness as his words washed through my ears. "No demon messes with my beautiful angel without my permission."

A smirk tugged at my pink lips. "Mmm?"

His smiled formed into a solid grin, and I heard him chuckle against my skin as I let out a sharp gasp when I felt his mouth go along my jaw. His teeth nibbled at my skin, sending goosebumps up and down my body as we went. My legs moved around under the weight of his body, and my arms had travelled up to his chest, gripping his shirt. Without knowledge, I ripped his shirt off over his head, throwing it into the night air as he landed softly next to me. He arched his eyebrows in surprise and I nodded quickly, not wanting to play games.

Andy crashed his lips to mine, molding perfectly as I got lost into it. I felt as my shirt was slowly lifted above my head, letting the cool air dance along my pale skin reflecting in the moonlight. I felt his tongue slid effortlessly inside my mouth, exploring the insides of it as his hands explored further down my body. I twitched a bit as his cold hands reached the hem of my pants, causing a smile to escape while he tugged them off of me.

My body adjusted to the cold wet grass that now touched all of my bare skin, sending small shivers up and down my spine that were masked by the sweet pleasure Andy was giving to me. I heard a small moan escape from my lips as I felt his cold hands travel inside of my lace underwear, and my body went numb for a small moment of time as his finger had found itself just above my clit.

"Shall we?" He muttered in my ear.

"Stop teasing, Andrew." I said with attitude.

His smile grew larger and I choked on air for a moment as I felt his finger slide slowly inside of me, adjusting to it's tight surroundings. My legs stiffened a bit but soon relaxed as Andy's finger began to move quicker inside me. While Andy's finger was down south of my body, Andy's face moved up north, placing small kisses on my chest as he hovered over my body. He tilted his head to the side, moving along my neck as his teeth nibbled the skin, making me laugh softly to myself. A blush crept along my face as he nibbled the top of my ear.

I grabbed his hair and pulled him even closer to me, placing my own kisses along his pale skin. My mouth formed perfectly around a small section of his neck, and I bit down hard, sucking on the cold skin. I heard a small moan escape from his lips and I smiled to myself, releasing him. Andy glanced down, looking at his newfound mark I had made for him and smiled at me, releasing his finger from my body and raising it to his face. With one swift movement of his tongue, my fluids were erased from his finger, which he then used to tangle itself in my hair as he moved down to my neck.