Chapter 30:

My arm stretched out, going further and further. My hands traced along something soft, and I gripped it tightly. I brushed my thumb along it; silk? My body tried to turn but jerked in pain, aching terribly. A small groan escaped my lips, followed by the rush of a pounding headache. I groggily opened my eyes, blinked rapidly as I felt how dry they were. I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes and propped myself up, looking around slowly.

My eyes scanned my surroundings, taking in everything around me. The walls that surrounded me were a dark shade of lavender, casting shadows all around. The furniture that set the room were a dark colored wood, and there was a door to the very left of the room. My eyes glanced down, noticing silk sheets wrapped around my legs, and ruffled to the side, indicating someone else-

"Madison?" My head shot up, and I met his beautiful blue eyes.

"Andy.." The word rolled off my tongue, barely even in a whisper.

I watched as a small smile crept up on his beautiful face, following a small tear to escape his eyes. Tears formed in my eyes and I scrambled out of the bed, ignoring the immense pain shooting up and down my body. Andy stood up from the chair, arms wide, and I jumped straight into his embrace. His arms wrapped themselves tightly around me, stumbling back a bit at how tightly I grabbed him. I felt his warm kisses on my neck, burying his face in my hair.

"Madison," I heard him sob into my hair. "I missed you.. So much.. Angel."

"Andy," I said, tears down my face, "I missed you more."

Andy grabbed me tightly, never wanting to let go. My hands tightly wrapped around his neck while his tightly wrapped around my waist. His face moved to mine, smothering me with kisses as I blushed. I brought my lips to his, feeling a small shudder go down Andy's body. He smiled against my lips, and I heard a small moan escape his lips while another tear slid down his cheek.

"Angel, you have no idea the hell I was in without you." Andy murmured.

I sniffled a bit, "I thought you.. Cheated on me.."

Andy pulled himself off of me, holding my face tightly in his hands as he looked straight into my eyes with pure love. "No, angel. No. I never, ever, would even think of cheating on you. You are my forever, you and only you."

"Thank you, Andy." I whispered.

"What did Harry do to you.." Andy whispered, and I cringed a bit, memories of that cell flashing back to me. I shook my head, tearing up. "H-He.. He whipped m-me... A-And he... He t-tried to.. T-Touch me.." I stuttered, grabbing onto him tightly, swallowing hard to continue. "I told h-him no.. Because I w-was yours, and he g-got mad and w-whipped me a-again... Over and... Over."

I looked up, seeing a small tear escape from his eye. "I'm so sorry."

I nodded slowly. "It's okay.. He's gone.."

Andy sighed, rubbing my back very lightly. "Yes he is.. But, Madison.. I am, so sorry for.. What I did to you.." Andy breathed out, trying to talk. "I fought, back and forth, with myself, trying to regain control. I didn't know... What I was doing, but I knew I was hurting you. I can never forgive myself."

"But Andy, you stopped." I whispered, "How did you do that?"

Andy gave a small smile. "It was you. It was you all along. All those times I tried to kill you, you were stopping me. All those times I almost drank you dry, you were stopping me." Andy let another tear fall. "Ariana said that love couldn't stop it, but what we have is true love. When you kissed me, memories flooded my demonic mind, and I somehow pushed myself through the grips of powers from Heaven and Hell. I broke free, thanks to you."