Chapter 22:

I sat myself down in one of the bar stools, leaning over the bar table as my eyes scanned Andy up and down. He stood still as a statue, his facial features very stern and solid. His blue eyes showed all signs of rage, and I could swear his eyes would be on fire if it were truly possible. Andy's arms were locked over his chest, and his legs were locked in a stiff position, showing no signs of moving.

He hadn't said a word since he drove both Ariana and I back from the hospital; correction, more like sped down the highway at over one hundred miles per hour. Both of us tried starting a conversation, but were shot down by his evil glares at both of us. I had never seen Andy this mad.

"Andy.." I said softly, but stopped as he gave me yet another glare.

I heard a angry sigh escape his lips. "I don't know what I should do. Listen to what the fuck you just said? Or rip your throat out with my teeth for what you just said." Andy said angrily, showing no signs of kidding. Ariana swallowed hard, and he shook his head. "I think I'll go with my second option."

Without warning, Andy let out a loud roar, making my spine shiver with fear and I watched as he crouched down, ready to attack. My body went straight into action, and I jumped from the stool, blocking Andy from Ariana. His teeth were bared at me, growls erupting from him as he tried to move past me. I grabbed him, holding him still as he tried to claw his way out. "Andy! Chill! Calm!"

His growls soon silenced and his eyes sunk back to their natural blue, and he let out an angry sigh as his fangs shrunk back into his gums, his eyes never leaving me. I sighed, wrapping my arms tightly around him as I felt his tense body soften up in my grip. I hushed him softly in his ear.

"It's okay. Calm down." I whispered. "Let her explain."

I heard him grumble, but he sighed. "Fine."

I turned back to face Ariana, who's eyes were wide with shock. I glared at her, attitude shown in my eyes, signalling for her to go on. She nodded her head, swallowing hard as she cleared her throat. "Right, uh.. Yes. Um.."

"Any day now." Andy spat irritated, grabbing me tighter. "Why am I going to kill her? I mean, that seems just a bit off since I fucking love her."

"Well, love isn't always fair." Ariana said softly. "Love is a strong feeling, yes, but it will not be able to overcome this. See," Ariana closed her eyes for a moment, waving her hands just above the ground. Gasps escaped both of our lips as we watched a small book appear from a small cloud of dust. "the Prophecy states that the Prophet, which is you Andy, will lead his or her army into-"

"Battle. Yes we got that." Andy spat.

Ariana rolled her eyes, continuing to scan over the pages of the small book in her hands. "Alright, anyways. After this battle, if the fallen race has won, their dark winged leader will rise above, regaining one of the highest ranks of arch angels there is in the Heavens."

Andy furrowed his brows. "Elliot told me I'd be lifted from my curse."