Chapter 26:

"What!" I shrieked, my body tense again.

His smile widened. "You heard me."

"But.. But then he won't be able to come back! He'll be stuck there-"

"Exactly," Harry interrupted me, "He won't be a problem for me anymore, and I can finally have you all to myself." Harry brushed another piece of hair from my face, and I snapped my teeth shut at him, biting the air. He pulled back in surprise, but kept his evil grin still plastered on his face. "My, my."

"Let me go." I spat through gritted teeth, throwing my hands at him. With one swift movement, however, my hands were pinned to the ground by his, and he just shook his head, laughing. "You're not as bright as I thought," Harry said, sarcasm ringing in his voice. "We'll need to tie you up a little more."

My eyes went wide, and I shook my head. "No.. Please-"

A loud click! was heard, and I looked down, noticing the new found chains tightly wrapped on my wrists, a large padlock holding them tightly in place. I whimpered as I tried to loosen them but found nothing but discomfort. I looked back up at him, shaking my head. "Please, let me go.. Please.. I'll do anything."

Harry snapped his head back and laughed. "Ha! Sweetie, there's nothing you can do. This is how you're spending the rest of the month, and when Andy's finally chained in Hell? You're coming right back in here, except that bed over there," Harry tilted his head at the bed, "will accompany two at night."

"No!" I cried out, kicking my legs out.

Harry slapped my cheek hard, causing me to gasp. He stood up, brushing himself off as he looked down at me with a smile. "See you soon." Harry sneered, and walked to the solid metal door at the other end of the room. The heavy door opened with ease in his hands, and with one final glance back at me, he slammed the door shut, leaving me alone in my tears.

"Dinner!" Harry yelled from behind the door, sliding the small slit open. My eyes fluttered open and I watched as he slid a small plate of food on the floor, shutting the slit tightly after. I scrambled to my feet and took one step but fell to my knees, so I crawled over in pain. My hands barely reached the plate, and I stretched just a bit further to get the tip of my finger onto the plate. I managed to finally slide it over to myself, and I dug my dirty fingers into the food.

I raised the small chicken leg to my needy mouth, my chapped lips opening wide for it. I tore at the barely warm meat with my teeth, my eyes fluttering with joy at the taste. I hadn't eaten in two days, and my body ached all over. I finished the chicken and moved on to what seemed to be mashed potatoes. My fingers dug into the slop, shoving it in my mouth quickly. I moaned softly.

My wrists and ankles ached, and I glanced down to see the soars from the chains rubbing against them too tightly. I sighed, ignoring the searing pain and continued to eat. Cheshvan was tomorrow, and I was terrified. Day by day, Harry was getting more terrifying and angry by the minute. The wounds on my wrists and ankles from the chains were nothing compared to the lashes on my back from his whip. I shuddered, remembering everything that had happened the first week I was trapped in this hell hole.

"Harry!" I screamed, tears rolling down my face. "Harry, please! Stop!"

Harry cackled with an evil laugh as he lashed at me once more, sending more fiery pain shooting up and down my entire back. I crumbled to the floor, trying to scamper away but fell completely onto the floor as he took yet another blow to my back. I watched blood trickle down onto the floor, and whimpered in pain as he grabbed me by the hair, yanking me up onto my feet. Tears poured out of my eyes as he slammed my back against the wall.