Chapter 9:

"Madison." I heard a small voice whisper. "Madison."

I groaned tiredly, my eyes still shut.

"Madison!" She screamed, waking me with a start.

"Gah!" I yelled, shooting up from the ground. "What-where-what!"

"Why'd you sleep on the ground?" My mother questioned, folding her arms.

"The ground?" I asked, confused. My head turned around and sure enough, I was still in my clothes from yesterday, my bed still made from yesterday morning. I looked and my eyes went wide as I found Andy, laying very still next to me, his black wings covering his face. "I, uh-"

Sh, don't mention my name. Andy slipped inside my mind.

What? I thought. What the- How- I am so confused.

Angel, hush now. Just play it cool until she leaves.

I sighed. "I, uh, I was extremely tired last night, and I remember just laying on the side of my bed." I lied easily. "I must've slipped off and fell onto the floor." I let out a hesitant laugh, trying to play it off.

My mother bit her lip, eyeing me carefully. "Alright, whatever. Anyways, I came in to tell you that Monica called. She said she's stopping by."

Tell your mom you're busy, we still have a lot to talk about.

My mind rattled for a lie. "Actually, Mom, I have a huge essay to write."

Her eyes went wide. "You told me that two days ago, and that you finished."

I gulped. "I meant presentation," I shook my head in apology.

"Madison, I do not like-" My mother's eyes closed tightly, before reopening, blinking very quickly. "What.. What were we talking about?"

I furrowed my brows. "My presentation?"

"Ah yes! I remember you telling me about that a few days ago. Better get an A+ on that, missy!" She said jokingly. "I'll call Monica and tell her to cancel for today. Maybe some other time. I'm going to yoga and then out to dinner tonight with friends. I'll see you later tonight." She bent down and kissed my cheek, before exiting my room and disappearing down the stairs.

My mind was still trying to process what had just happened when I felt my legs sweep up from the ground, and I fell, landing on Andy's chest.

He laughed softly in my ear, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"Andrew-," I thought long and hard, "Middle name I don't know," That forced a loud chuckle out of Andy, his chest vibrating under me. "Biersack, did you just mind trick my mother!" It was more of an order than a question.

"Okay, okay. One, yes, I did technically trick her," I slapped his arm hard. "Aye! I'm sorry, okay, I only did it so we could spend time together." He nestled his head into my hair, murmuring in my hair. "And two, Dennis."

I squinted, glaring at him. "What?"

"Andrew Dennis Biersack." He said, emphasizing Dennis.

I laughed softly and turned so my stomach was touching his, our faces only inches away from each other. I watched as a small blush crept upon his face.

"My my," I mocked, "Is that a blush I see?"

Andy ignored my question and tightly pulled me closer, his lips molding perfectly to mine. I opened my lips under his, forming mine to his as we went about, his hands slowly traveling up my back and underneath my shirt.