Chapter 5:

The faint smell of bacon and eggs wafted in my nostrils, slowly waking me up. My eyes blinked awake and set themselves to the morning sunlight blinding them through the open shades. I raised my hand, covering the light, and turned to find an empty bed with ruffled sheets. I let out a long sigh.

"Maybe last night was a dream." I muttered to myself, but looked down to find myself sure enough in Andy's shirt. Definitely wasn't a dream.

I sighed and swung my legs over the bed, my warm feet shuddering at the cold hard wood floor's touch. My eyelids drooped as I yawned, stretching my stiff back out. I winced as I felt my head, coming to the definite conclusion that it was badly bruised.

With one slight push, I managed myself off of the bed and onto the floor, swaying a bit as I made my way to the door. I tiptoed down the stairs quietly and roamed into the kitchen, freezing. I watched in shock and surprise as Andy poured milk into two glasses, setting them on the already set table full of breakfast. My presence was soon noticed as he turned his head, a small smile spreading across his face.

"Morning," He said, walking over to me. "How are you?"

I felt as his hands grabbed mine, rubbing the backs of them very gently and cautiously, and slowly said, "I'm okay. You?"

He let out a small chuckle, and said, "Okay now that I know you're okay."

I smiled in response and mentioned, "My head is killing me though." His expression changed as worry took over, and I noticed as his facial features began to soften. "But I'll be fine." I added, trying to calm him. Instead of saying anything in response, he caressed my head gently in both of his hands, tilting it down. Andy had no trouble leaning over me, for his height gave him the advantage, and placed several small kisses along my wound.

"How does it feel now?" He murmured in my hair.

I hummed in pleasure and he swooped me off of my feet, allowing my legs easy access for wrapping around his waist. I laughed happily as he set me down on the kitchen counter top, smiling as my hands found their way to his long hair. I weaved them in and out, twirling them along my fingers as I went, while his brushed up and down my thighs, going slower towards the top of them.

I watched as he leaned in towards my face, and my nerves kicked into high gear. Was he trying to kiss me? I'd never kissed someone before, nor did I know how to, so this might've gone terrible. But to my surprise, he went for my neck, nibbling it gently as he went up and down. Shivers of pleasure were sent up and down my spine, and this must have been completely obvious because I felt him chuckle against my skin. "Come on," I whined, "I'm starving."

"Fine," He sighed, "To be continued?"

I rolled my eyes and smirked, "Maybe, if the breakfast isn't awful."

He let out a low chuckle as he scooped me up once more, and carried me to the kitchen table. I sat myself down in my chair and looked down at what looked to be absolutely delicious. To my absolute knowledge, if my mouth had been open I would've drooled all over because of how delicious it smelt.

"Bon apetite," Andy said, imitating a french accent, "Uh.. Amigo?"

Laughter poured out of my mouth as I mocked, "Spanish and French? Wow, you must be an all around A+ student hm?" He laughed as I mocked him, and soon dug into his meal, first starting with the eggs. I joined him and hummed in happiness as I felt the warm delicious eggs slide down my throat, dropping straight into my eager stomach. My stomach soon flipped in joy as I ate another bite, and another, until the eggs soon disappeared off of my plate, leaving behind only small fragments of the large breakfast it started as.