Chapter 24:

"Shit!" Andy cursed in a hushed tone, tripping over a pair of shoes at the front door. I covered my mouth with my hand, muffling a laugh. Andy looked down at me, giving an annoyed glare as I continued to laugh softly and he rolled his eyes as he led me into the dark home. We tiptoed across the hard wood floor, slipping past a knocked out CC on the couch to the left of us.

Andy led me further into the darkness, avoiding any spots that would cause a ruckus that could stir the house up. We slid down the dark hallway, stopping at one of his guest bedrooms. I peeked inside, the moonlight shining through the blinds. I could make out Jake and Jinxx sprawled across the floor fast asleep, while two bodies stirred in the bed above them. I rolled my eyes; it was Ariana and Ashley curled up together. Despite how much I didn't like Ariana right now, I had never seen Ashley so happy; and they just met a few days ago!

"Mmm," I heard Ashley mumble, and watched as he slowly sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes groggily. He leaned over, trying to make who was watching them from the doorway. "Andy? Madison?"

"Mhm," We whispered together.

"What are you doing?" Ashley asked, annoyed. He glanced at the clock. "It's almost three in the morning! Ugh, go to bed you two." Ashley groaned to himself, tossing a pillow at both of us. Andy swiftly dodged it, letting it hit the wall without a sound. "Wait, wait. You two left.. Where'd you go?"

"Out to the pond." Andy replied, a smile tugging at his lips.

"What'd you two do-" Ashley stopped, noticing his smirk. Ashley's brown eyes went wide, showing clearly even in the dark room, and he scrambled out of bed quickly, trying to be as quiet as possible. He hopped silently over Jinxx and Jake's sleeping bodies, rushing us out into the hallway as he shut the door quietly behind him, his eyes never leaving us. "Spill. Everything. Now."

Andy chuckled, shaking his head. "We went to the pond."

"And?" Ashley pried on, trying to get more out of him.

"And.." Andy trailed off, looking a bit shy. I watched a blush appear on his beautiful face, and I smiled to myself, kissing his cheek. "We might've stole something from each." I interjected, smiling at Ashley.

Ashley's eyes went wide as his jaw dropped, and as soon as a scream erupted from his throat both of our hands covered his mouth, muffling it. His muffled screams and curses lasted for minutes, and we waited patiently for him to calm himself down before releasing our hands from his mouth.

"Ashley.." Andy asked cautiously, "Ash are you-"

"Andrew! Dennis! Biersack!" Ashley said in between hits that were being thrown at Andy's arms. Andy laughed as Ashley continued to hit him, trying to dodge his petty little hits that did no harm to him. "What the hell, Andy!"

"What!" He laughed, "I'm sorry?"

"Ashley, it's okay." I said softly, prying him off of Andy. "I wanted it."

"I don't care what you wanted!" Ashley yelled, "I wanted you to tell me!"