KABANATA 25: New Amel

Amel's Point Of View:

Here I am in my office sitting in the swivel chair stunned while looking at the glasswall you can see the outside of the building.

“Ma’am Rose? Can we really cancel it? ” Samantha asked again causing me to turn around.

"How many days are we there?" I played my ballpen.

"20 Days Ma'am Rose." I stopped spinning the ballpen and thought for a moment.

How am I going to get there? But I wonder if he doesn't know me anymore, why should I be so shy that he doesn't even remember me wasting the opportunity to have a business partner with a Salazar? For the sake of the company, I agree.

There is nothing wrong with me meeting each other besides my name and surname are different.

"But if you don't like any day or time we can come back here." Samantha is right, we can come back here if I don't like your contract.

The connection between the Salazars and Carnels was severed for a long time, and Lola was severed so that we could not make them business partners.

And now they request to be a business partner with us but they just can't do it they still need my permission.

As far as I know, their ratings in the company have become weak and they can fall and go bankrupt at any time.

"Okay I agree." I turned my swivel chair and looked at the glasswall I smiled because of my mind.

"I'm going to report this to Mr. Salazar, and so that your meeting schedule is in order." I didn't answer because I already knew what he was going to do.

I'm ready to face Cedrick in the six years we haven't met but I have to hide my twins  from Cedrick. About Leah? Kumusta na kaya siya i d*mn miss her.

Did she received my message six years ago? Sana hindi siya nagalit sa akin kahit ayaw ko gagawin sa kapakanan ng aking kambal hindi niya dapat malaman ang tungkol sa kambal.

Nagbalik na kaya ang alaala ni Cedrick? Pero impossible dahil matagal na ang nangyari sigurado akong hindi na niya ako kilala. Siguro kasal na sila ni Scarlet may mga anak na kaya sila?

My elbow was on the desk and my hand was on my cheek as I thought I heard my cellphone vibrate.

I took it just because the kids wanted to make a video call with me. I answered the call and my two children were exposed on the screen of the cellphone, their faces ay napuno ng dumi.

"Did you eat Rey and Roy chocolate again?" one of my eyebrows rose as they bowed.

"Mommy, it's not chocolate, what we're eating is cake, look." Astriel suddenly spoke and even showed me the cake.

"Did your Grandma bake again?" I told Mama not to bake a cake first because it is sweet and bad for the child's health.

"Yes Mommy! But don't be angry, we forced Lola to make a cake but we helped bake Mommy! When you get home, taste what Kuya and Lola and I made." this kid is really the happiest and the most naughty, but Calix only sometimes becomes naughty and hardly smiles at their school.

Halatang nagmana kay Cedrick.

"What does that think Roy?" I noticed that Calix had a bad opinion of Astriel.

"Mom! Look at my shirt Rey's chocolate syrup stuffed me!" he even showed the very dirty shirt he was wearing.

I laughed a little because I remember when I was young every time we made Mama's cake I would put icing on her or I couldn't handle the chocolate syrup.

I no longer wonder where Astriel inherited it when she took my face when I was young and also the habit she got from me.

"Next time Rey don't do that okay? It's bad to waste food." not all the time Astriel is right she is also wrong so she should really be reprimanded.

"Okay Mommy! By the way what time are you going home?" I looked at my wrist watch at 9:50 AM in the morning.

"6 PM baby why did you ask?" just now she asked apart from last year.

"There's no Mommy! My older brother and I will clean up first because of what we did. We don't want Yaya and Lola to get tired," I gave them a big smile. My luck to my children, even though they are naughty, they already know how to understand a person.

When we went to the orphanage to give donations, Astriel wanted to have her youngest sister. She almost never came home because she wanted to take Kelly, who is a very cute child, and I wanted to adopt that child but si Mama ay hindi pumayag.

"Okay baby, I love you two." binigyan ko ng flying kiss ang dalawa I was surprised because they ran and it was like I took something that I didn't see.

"Kuya! I'm the one who first caught Mommy's kiss!" Astriel shouted loudly and withdrew Calix's hand.

"No!" Calix shouted loudly and suddenly placed his hand on his chest.

Astriel cried out loud causing my eyes to widen.

Mama appeared with holding a spoon and immediately saw me.

"e end ko muna ang tawag Anak! Ang dalawa nag aaway na naman." magsasalita pa sana ako ng nawala ang video call.

I just took a deep breath at hinawakan ang aking noo my kids were fighting just because of a kiss.

"Excuse me Ma'am Rose Mr. Salazar just wants to talk to you on the phone." I sat up straight and just looked at Samantha blankly.

"Not now, I want to talk to him in person." I'm not ready to hear his voice yet.

"Okay Ma'am Rose let me go first." I just nodded as the door closed.

As a Chief Executive Officer of a company it is not easy as it is good that Lola taught me before she passed away.

I've been to different countries and they think na masaya ako at swerte pero ang totoo malungkot dahil hindi ko nakakasama ang aking mga anak.

Kapag may mga mabibigat na problema akong dinadala at bigla kong nakita ang mga anak ko feeling ko nawawala lahat ng problema ko.

I am happy because I had two children, I didn't really expect them to be twins, one of my dreams was to have twins but now it has come true.