KABANATA 36: Mall

Amel Rose's point Of View:

We are here at the mall in the toy section, we are buying a toy for Astriel because she requested to buy a toy and becues she is no longer sick.

“Mommy! What do you think this one or this one? ” I looked at Astriel she was carrying two barbies one big and the other small.

I can't choose between the two that Astriel touched, eh, I wasn't interested in those when I was young.

Just  a gun made by a stick and then sometimes Leah will give me a barbie but I'll just cut off the head.

It's annoying because barbie's face was smiling after the thickness of the makeup, akala mo naman kinaganda na niya.

So according to me, Leah even cried then because it was her favorite toy, ah, I don't know, you know, it's not mine.

"This one?" I pointed out the little barbie because she wasn't very thick -faced and just normal.

“Okay! Mommy I'm hungry! ” I smiled sweetly at Astriel who was obviously hungry haha.

“How about you Calix?” because he had been quiet for a while and I also noticed that he was always looking at Astriel and his eyebrows always met.

"I'm hungry too." I immediately approached it and kissed both cheeks.

“This is really my baby! The seriousness of life is a smile for Mommy. ” he slowly smiled which became even cuter.

“Oh wait! Can I take a picture of you two okay? ” I took my cellphone out of the bag and opened the camera.

"1 ... 2 ... 3 smile!" I said as I clicked on the cellphone.

I immediately looked at what I shot and I smiled because of them, ang liit pa nila noon pero ngayon ang lalaki na ng mga anak ko.

"Mommy am I beautiful?" Astriel immediately approached me and looked at the picture on the cellphone.

"Yes you are." I put my cellphone in the bag immediately hinawakan ko ang kamay nila.

We exited the toy section of the mall but I suddenly natumba due to a large wall blocking it.

It's weak if my ass is caressed, the wall is bad, but wait? I don't see any walls.

“I'm sorry — Ms. Carnel? ” my eyes widened to see who was facing me now.

“Mr. Salazar? ” it's Cedrick is he the wall? Why the hardness of his chest.

Cedrick held out his hand to me I was still hesitant to take it but it was embarrassing to the people here.

“I'm Sorry again Ms. Carn— ”he interrupted when he looked at the twin who was looking at him.

"Mommy are you okay?" but Astriel quickly looked at me and immediately took my hand.

"Yes baby." I smiled then looked at Cedrick who was still looking at the twins.

But he looked at me quickly. With my chest throbbing I don’t know how I feel right now.

“Mrs. Carnel? ” his forehead is still wrinkled maybe he is wondering why I have a child? Eh, that's his children.

“Actually Ms. Carnel just because I'm not married yet. ” siguro kapag hindi nangyari ang aksedente siguro Mrs. Am I Salazar now? Haha but it's too late for that to happen again.

“O-okay? Where is their Father? ” nasa harapan ko', I want to tell him but I can't, maybe that's the reason to ruin Cedrick's wedding.

"Dead a long time ago." patay na siya ang dating siya ang dating mahal ako.

"I'm sorry for what I said." hopefully back to the time we were still happy and painless.

"It's okay ..." I smiled and wished I could talk more when I felt that Astriel and Calix were here.

“Mommy? I'm hungry. ” I lost my jaw at what Astriel said oh god! I just forgot we were going to eat.

"Haha ... We have to go now." we were about to leave when Cedrick spoke which I stopped.

“Will you eat? I come here too because I'm here to eat, Can i join? so we can talk about the toy industry. ” will i refuse Eh calm down Rose, I'm sure it's just a business without malice.

I immediately turned to him and smiled, "Sure!" and quickly looked at my twin.

"Mom, your cheeks are red." Astriel laughed softly as soon as I touched my cheek and it was hot.

I calmed myself down and took a deep breath very embarrassing what I did in a public place yet really.

"I'm sorry for what my girlfriend did this morning, she really thought you were my mistress haha." the chatter of this new Cedrick is not as quiet as he used to be.

"It's okay but I hope you tell her not to do it again if you don't know what will happen Mr. Salazar. ” not that I scare them but it seems like that.

"Yes, I told her that's why I went to the mall because to eat, I left him at the office first." Unfortunately, her flirtatious girlfriend left her with her boyfriend.

“Owemji! They look cute, especially the baby girl who looks like a mother! ”

"The baby boy also looks like the Father oh!"

My eyes widened at the whispers as we entered a restaurant.

I'm so embarrassed that I feel like Astriel and I really look alike? And does Calix look like Cedrick? Na lintikan na.

"Waiter!" Cedrick said as soon as a waitress arrived with a menu.

"Thankyou for coming Ma'am and Sir!" I immediately picked up the menu and looked for something to eat.

"What's the best selling here?" they have so much food that I can't choose right away.

"Para sa mag asawa po Ma'am?." my eyes widened at what the waitress said when did I marry Cedrick aber?

"Miss, we're not married." I said this and it made me laugh, my forehead furrowed.

“Are you still dating? But Ma'am ha! Ang g-gwapo pa at ang g-ganda ng mga anak ninyo. Halatang nagmana sainyong dalawa.” I dropped my jaw because the waitress said are the twins' faces really obvious?

"Not Miss either, she's actually just my business partner." Isn't what I said true?

“I'm sorry talaga Ma'am and Sir akala ko talaga anak niya 'yan kamukha kasi.” why is this girl so gossipy?

"Stop talking Ate I'm really hungry!" I could see the annoyance on Astriel's face with a frown on her face.

“I'm sorry baby! What about you? ” Astriel picked up the menu and looked at the Waitress.

"Fried Chicken with rice and water please." with the amount of food on the menu she could easily choose.

"What flavor of fried chicken baby girl?" Astriel's eyebrows met.

“Prohibere, not spicy! I'm still a kid woman. ” she's using the word Latin again prohibere means stop.

“Huh? But okay baby girl maybe you still have an order? ” p4ktay kang babae ka.

"facere officium tuum!" Astriel's eyebrows met and her face flushed.

“Even I didn’t understand! Ah baby girl! ” the waitress suddenly ran away like what? I haven't ordered one yet I'm hungry too!