KABANATA 33: Weeding

Rose Point Of View:

Hindi ako makapaniwala na nakatingin ngayon kay Nathan? Ano ba ang pinagsasabi niyang pamangkin niya ang anak ko? No he's not.

Ginagamot niya ang anak ko kanina ko rin napapansin na hinahaplos haplos nito ang buhok para napatingin ako kay Samantha na nakabuka ang bibig.

What is going on with this woman?

"Hey Samantha!" I went to her and she was immediately surprised when she realized that she even smiled and looked at me.

Sometimes I really don’t understand Samantha’s habit.

Sometimes she is always an idiot, sometimes she cries and then sometimes she just laughs for no reason.

"Are you still there Ma'am Rose?" she said in shock and even adjusted the mirror in her eye.

“No, wait, why is your mouth open? You've been looking at Nathan for a while. ” earlier I still noticed the criticism on her cheek and sometimes she seemed nervous.

"Or Ma'am Rose." she even scratched the back of it and looked at Nathan for a moment.

I smell something ...

"You like Nathan am I right?" I used to feel the same way, sometimes I was nervous and my cheeks were red. You wanted to stare at him all day because you were in love with that person.

But now? I no longer believe that my two children are okay with me.

I don't want to ruin my family, I just want a quiet and peaceful life.

No pain to feel, I've moved on but I know if that's not enough I should just avoid him now.

I don't want to be a fixture in people's eyes ... Just because I'm going to ruin my family, I really have to lose my feelings for Cedrick.

You still love him but you can't ... Because he doesn't remember you, I'm hurting even more.

It has to be done for the good of both of us.

“Not Ma’am Rose! Why would I want to be with him? ” at first it's just thrilling and fun, you will immediately disappear like a bubble.

"If I'm you, stop what you're feeling, we don't know if he doesn't want you to be hurt in the end." Nathan is kind but Samantha doesn't deserve a Salazar lest she be like me then.

It might even threaten her life as Anastasia did.

But past is past I forgot that but I don't know if Anastasia has forgotten that.

"I don't even like her Ma'am Rose." I could feel the sadness in her voice obviously she really like Nathan.

"But if you really want him, go and fight him, but don't overdo it." Samantha was not like me before, she was so softhearted that they thought I was weak.

I saw her turn around and obviously drew a small smile on her lips.

"My nephew is doing well, her fever has gone down." Samantha and I looked at Nathan as he spoke.

Tumakbo ako ng pinuntahan ang anak ko na hindi na namumula ang mukha hinawakan ko rin ang noo nito na hindi na gaanong mainit.

"My child. She is not your nephew and she is not your brother's child, since he was in the hospital I have met their father we will actually get married this year, if you want I will give you a weeding invitation. ” it is necessary to cultivate for the sake of my children.

Little did we know that Nathan's behavior had changed six years after we last met.

“Really? Who is that lucky man? ” Nathan smirked causing me to get nervous.

"Alexus Ferrell." what? Rose what are you saying? Why ah! I need to do this.

Alexus Ferrell was the only man who arranged for Lola and me to get married but I didn't agree.

Then Alexus wants to like me so until now he still forces me to marry him.

I don’t love him and that won’t happen!

“Hmm Alexus Ferrell? That's Kuya's bestfriend until now. ” my eyes widened at what Nathan said what? Cedrick's bestfriend is Alexus! Why is this happening ?!

“Do you look scared? For sure Kuya was at your wedding because they are bestfriends, right? ” Nathan is obviously annoyed tsk! He's annoying to be slapped!

"Good then, and wala akong pake sa Kuya mo okay?" Wala talaga akong pake with his older brother, Ano ba siya importante?

"For sure he's with her fiance." I feel like there's something in my heart I feel like aish basta!

“Even if he includes his whole family! So Nathan, when you're done with your work, you can leave. ” my daughter's fever has gone down my daughter is fine now.

"Wait, she's allergic to Ube ice cream when she eats it—" I immediately cut him off. I already heard it before.

"You can leave now." I tried to push him away.

“Ah! I remember that Kuya is also allergic to Ube ice cream what a coincidence. ” I can't believe what he said, he even winked at me before leaving.

This jerk!

“See you again soon Mrs. Ferrell! ” its postscript shout loudly as I closed the door.

Mrs. Ferrell tsk! It doesn't matter to me and I have no intention of marrying that man.

"You're getting married, Ma'am Rose, why don't I know?" I almost cried when I turned around and saw Samantha who was just innocent.

"Why didn't I know that it was Nathan you laughed at?" I raised my eyebrows and said.

He's really to blame eh if he hadn't called Nathan I wouldn't have been able to get married I want to get married to the person I love and my children will love.

"You didn't ask Ma'am Rose." it even scratched its head and smiled embarrassingly.

"Even! You should have said! ”

“Mom? Is it true that you will marry Tito Alexus? ” I was surprised by Calix's words that I just noticed that he was already sitting on the sofa.

"No, it's not true I'm just kidding." I pointed at it and smiled at him.

“So the older brother of Dr. Nathan is our Daddy? ” my eyes got bigger what the hvck ?!

“No! It's not true he's just joking baby. ”