KABANATA 38: Cedrick

Amel Rose Point Of View:

We remained in that situation but Cedrick immediately released us and so did I.

"Don't you dare to lay your fcking hand on my daughter's face Scarlet." she was obviously surprised when I said segi lang magulat ka lang Scarlet.

“Daughter? Kaya pala magkapareho kayo ng ugali eh ano? Siguro malandi k—” agad kung sinampal si Scarlet hindi naman ako tanga kagaya niya.

“And who told you to tell my  daughter that? Do you know who's flirting here? Of course the one in front of me now and named Scarlet. ” I stared softly and looked at her ugly face.

“Argh! Magbabayad ka talaga Amel walanghiya ka! Mang aagaw ng boyfriend tandaan mo iyan gagawin kung miserable ang buhay mo!” mahina akong tumawa ako? Magiging misarable ang buhay? Tss hindi niya ba alam na napagdaanan ko na 'yun dati?

“Then gawin mo... Malay natin ikaw ang magkakaroon ng miserable na buhay hmm and don't worry magbabayad ako gusto mo buong banko pa tapos languyin mo 'yung pera mo.”  make the impossible possible darling. I can do that.

“Your pride! Haha eh it's hard for you haha ​​don't let me Amel know if you can't do that maybe you're the one who needs the money the most? ” she suddenly took her bag and showered me with a one thousand each.

Ngumisi ako sa kaniya. “Tss 'yan lang ba ang kaya mo?” agad kung nilabas ang cheke.

Agad kung hinagis sa kaniya.

“It's just a paper but it costs a lot. It's not like you, it's like only ten thousand are small. ” I immediately stared at her and would have turned around when I felt my hair.

My gosh! Isn't she still content.

"You're a flirt! We're not done yet what are you leaving? Because you are scared. ” I can't just let her move my hair, of course I'll tweak her too.

“Ma'am Tumigil ka! ” I heard it looked like a security guard prevented us.

I also felt the resignation of my hair I straightened up and fixed my hair.

“Argh! Why did you stop me? ” Scarlet said angrily and the security guard was about to approach me.

“Ma'am kasi si Ms. Carnel ang nangmamay ari sa mall na ito. ” Kuyang security guard immediately taught me yes I am the owner of this mall.

ASCA MALL, a combination of the two names of Calix and Astriel.

"What?" Scarlet was shocked and the security guard immediately pulled her out of the restaurant and everyone here was whispering.

“Argh! Let me go!” hanggang sa wala na akong marinig na boses ni Scarlet.

"I can't believe this mall is yours." Cedrick said in shock but I remember what Astriel did earlier which was really embarrassing.

"As for what Astriel did earlier, I don't know why she said that." I laughed softly and looked at Astriel who was smiling looking at the two of us.

"No it's okay haha, I'm sorry for what Scarlet did, by the way why did she call you Amel I thought your name was just Rose." oh gosh! Damn Scarlet. Remember what i said I'm not Amel anymore.

Will I answer him about that? Or because I don't want to leave here.

Even my children saw what Scarlet did, why did I go with Cedrick with my children darn.

"Mommy ... I'm tired." I was about to pick up Astriel when Cedrick suddenly picked it up.

I was surprised at what he did ... I didn't expect him to do that.

"You can sleep on my shoulder." Cedrick said to Astriel and Astriel smiled.

What was going on with Cedrick and he thought of lifting Astriel what did he eat?

"Thankyou ... Even you're not my Daddy, ahm can I kiss you and hug you?" I was about to speak when Cedrick nodded and Astriel quickly kissed Cedrick on the cheek and hugged his neck.

I can feel that Astriel is happy, of course that's really her Daddy.

"Mommy I love you." Astriel said and I could see her eyes closing.

“Thankyou Mr. Salazar ah by the way that's where she can sleep in the car so we can go home. ” he just smiled and nodded I also held Calix's hand and lightly stroked his hair.

"Mom, I feel that I really have Dad, even I don't really have him. , this is how to have Dad feels." maybe because they were babies since they were babies, they didn't consider them a father.

This time Calix's smile is no longer fake, I also feel that he is happy.

Maybe it's only today that we can be with Cedrick because he's about to get married with his family.

I'd like to make the most of the last day he was with us.

Even though he doesn't remember me anymore, I feel like he's the one he used to be.

“Ah, just put Astriel here, thank you for carrying Mr. Salazar. ” I opened the car door, dahan dahan niyang nilagay si Astriel sa loob ng sasakyan.

“Cedrick nalang ... Thank you Ms. Carnel because even for a little while I felt that I had a child. I became a father for an hour haha, I feel good. ” because your child is your blood relative of course he can really feel that but it seems vague maybe because he wants to have children.

“Cut the Ms. Carnel, I'm okay with Rose and  made a child haha so you can experience being a father. ” I laughed softly despite the pain of what I said.

"If it were possible but it seems like Scarlet still doesn't want to have children, I know it will ruin her career as a model." ang hirap pala kapag model noh? You can't have a child just like that.

"If she really loves you she should be ready to give up her career." even if the replacement is still alive just for the one you love. You will and will do that.

Like Cedrick I almost died because I found out he didn't know me anymore.