KABANATA 32: Doctor

Samanth Point Of View:

I was looking at Ma'am Rose who had been crying earlier I don't know why she didn't want to take her daughter to the Hospital.

It seems like a while ago when I found her she wanted to take her daughter to the Hospital I was confused with Maam Rose.

"Samantha call a good doctor now." she suddenly looked at me and spoke coldly.

I immediately nodded, sometimes I'm afraid of Maam Rose when she gets serious, I think I'm going to be killed.

I took my cellphone and looked for my neighbor in the condo where Ma'am Rose and I were staying. He was a doctor.

It's a good thing I have his number so I called him right away so he wouldn't be busy right now.

“Hello what i can help you this is Dr. Nathan Salazar. ” even when his voice is really good, I don't even know why I seem to be in love at first sight.

I just saw him for the first time and I can see my future husband.

I hope he notices me at least once but now it seems like yes.

"Hello?" I was surprised when the cellphone suddenly rang, was I still talking to him?

"Ah what ... Are you available now?" I didn't show my reaction because the maids are looking at me.

"Yes." I took a deep breath before answering I can't be nervous.

“Dr. Salazar, my Boss's daughter has a high fever. We want you to check her.” I can't believe we're talking now.

What about when we talk in person? Can I control myself?

"Okay, just message the address." he said at the end of the call I quickly texted him to text the location.

"I'll be there in a minute." I read his text at least for a few minutes because the hospital where he works is nearby.

"The Doctor will be here in a minute Ma'am Rose."

“Does your face have to blush Samantha? Are you blushing? Are you nervous? ” Ma'am Roae said and looked at her Daughter  lying on the bed.

Even when it's really Maam Rose, she has a grudge when she's not in the mood, and she's sensible when she's in a good mood.

Maybe it's because of what happened to her daughter that she's like that now so that sooner or later she will also lose her bad mood.

“Ma’am? I'm not nervous. ” Is my face really red? Aish! I'm embarrassed.

“So what? Are you angry Tell me you're mad at me right? ” Aish! Of all Ma'am Rose's moods, I don't want her to be in a bad mood.

"No I'm not, just chill Ma'am Rose." I wonder why I can be angry with her because she has helped me so much.

“You want to calm me down? Can't you see my daughter? She has a high fever and what if she leaves— ”Ma'am Rose interrupted when Maam Melesa spoke.

“Stop overthinking! Maybe when you overthink that will come true! If you just pray huh? ” Ma'am Rose suddenly bowed and looked at her daughter.

But I looked at her other son who was just silently looking at her sister and her Mommy.

This child is really mysterious once in a while, when the cold looks, I don't know why the two became twins, eh Astriel is friendly.

Maybe it was inherited from their Daddy even though I never saw or knew who their Father Calix and Astriel was.

But as if I saw something resembling Calix I just forgot.

"Ma'am, the Doctor is already here." suddenly exclaimed a maid who had just entered the room.

The quick arrival of Dr. Salazar wait what? Salazar? What is the CEO of Salazar corporation?

I just noticed.

My heart pounded when I heard the heel of the shoe even though I didn't know who was going to enter the room.

But I have a strong feeling that—

"Where is my patient?" everything seemed to stop as if he slowed down as he smiled.

"Nathan ?!" Ma'am Rose in a big voice it still stood up and the two eyebrows met.

"A-Ate Amel?" wait? They know each other Ma'am Rose and why does Dr. seem so shocked? Salazar?

"What are you doing here?" Ma'am Rose said calmly and looked at Dr. Salazar from head to toe.

"Someone called me with a high fever, said to be the daughter of her boss?" I immediately raised my hand.

“I'm the one who called, by the way Ma'am Rose she is Dr. Nathan Salazar will treat Astriel. ” Ma'am Rose closed her eyes and shook her head with what she whispered but it was too weak.

"With so many Doctors in the Philippines, why are you still there?" even I was wondering what Ma'am Rose is telling you what is she so Dr. Salazar?

"Maybe it's destiny for us to meet again." big smile gave Dr. Salazar the way she smiled so did my heart seem to melt.

"Call another Doctor, Samantha you may now leave Nathan." I dropped my jaw at what Maam Rose said seriously?

"Rose, for the sake of your child, she should be treated immediately. If you call the Doctor again, you will remember your child." heard Ma'am Melesa say.

She's right, maybe what else will happen to Astriel if you don't wake up right away.

"Alright, you can check my daughter." Ma'am Rose left there and I saw Astriel lying on the bed.

"You have a child?" Dr. Salazar said in shock. Ma'am Rose just raised an eyebrow at Dr. Salazar.

“Didn't you hear what I said? Of course you have to treat my daughter. Make sure she recovers. ” Ma'am Rose suddenly looked at the maids who were here.

"You can all leave, except you Samantha." they slowly parted and but Calix did not leave his seat.

"Mommy please, I want to keep an eye on my sister." Calix begged. Ma'am Rose immediately went to him and kissed him on the forehead.

“Okay baby but are you there on the sofa first okay? Because your sister will be treated. ” Calix nodded and went to Astriel's mini sofa.

"You have two children?" Dr. Salazar said in shock.

"Isn't it obvious?" Ma'am Rose's two eyebrows met but I was surprised by what Dr. Salazar said.

"So they are Kuya Cedrick's children, because Kuya looks like one of your child." wait? Cedrick? Cedrick Salazar? The Ceo of Salazar Corporation?

“What? No! ” Ma'am Rose in a loud voice and even widened two eyes.

I can't believe Mr. Salazar Ma'am Rose's twin I'm sick of them!