KABANATA 37: Restaurant

Amel Rose Point Of View:

Fortunately, another waitress approached us and the chatter was not the same as before.

We eat quietly as Cedrick speaks.

"Is it okay for me to ask?" my forehead furrowed but I still nodded.

"Yeah what is that?" I spit out a spoonful of food and chewed it.

"Where did you conceive a child of yours and he looks like me?" I almost choke on Cedrick's question seriously?

“On the cake. Don't laugh. ” he just laughs when I look at it badly.

"But the truth?" it became serious and traces in his eyes as if he wanted to know.

"On that cake, maybe his dad got the face so they look alike." I smiled looking at Cedrick and Calix who looked very much alike.

I can't deny that they tend to be the same.

"If their father is still alive, does my face look like this?" I seem to have stuck to what Cedrick said. He really doesn't know that you know that he is my son's father.

"Yes, you actually look alike." because it's you. The pain hurts when you see the one you love that he no longer remembers you.

But it is necessary to accept the destiny that we are not really for each other.

"You love him, and you're crying. ” I just wiped my tears when I felt the tissue on my cheek.

I saw Cedrick smiling holding the tissue he wiped my tears.

Suddenly my heartbeat increased and the butterflies in my stomach. It was like we were back then.

“Haha, don't cry, especially since your children are here. You know you can find the person who will love you and love your children.” who Alexus who is a super playboy? Nge neknek niya.

"Maybe it's better that I wasn't there then. I'm really happy with my children." my children are more important and I love them so much.

"Do you have a child with your girlfriend?" I don't know why I said that.

"Ah no, I want us to have children when we get married." at the last word he said I felt like I was crushed.

My heart aches, what else can I expect if he answers? Obviously he really loves his girlfriend.

"Oh really, when did you get married?" that I remember Anastasia used to say that they would get married but why until now there is still no wedding taking place.

"Still undecided, because my girlfriend suddenly asked me to cancel when the wedding will take place and then she suddenly insisted that we get married, it's a mess." undecided? And why did his girlfriend cancel the weeding? Does she really love Cedrick or what?

"What is the problem?" in the six years that have passed? This is what happens while I'm away.

"That's what I don't know. Every time I talk to her about it, she'll suddenly get angry." suddenly a small voice spoke.

"Mommy I want him to be my Daddy!" she said enthusiastically and I dropped my jaw because of what Astriel said.

What? She wants Cedrick to be Daddy haha. This kid.

"He already has a girlfriend Baby." I saw the change in Astriel's face, she was sad.

“Oww! But Mommy is his girlfriend, he's not married yet. ” my eyes widened at Astriel's sudden words smiling at her again.

"What?" I in a loud voice everyone who eats looked at us.

"Haha, soon she will be my wife cutie." I turned to Cedrick as he spoke.

But what he said seemed to hurt me.

"The way you call me cutie my heart melts for no apparent reason." I'm getting smaller than myself, the child is even better at speaking enviously.

"Rey what are you talking about?" Calix child spoke as cold as ice that even beat Elsa.

“Kuya? Look oh you look alike don't you notice? He's kind and handsome, which is good for Mommy. ” what is Astriel saying I want to silence her but how come?

I shouldn't punch her, my daughter , I can't hurt her.

"Maybe it's just a coincidence, right?" Calix replied looking at Cedrick.

"Coincidence or—" we all looked at the shouted and I was even more surprised who she was.

Scarlet blushing all over her face and meeting two eyebrows.

"I knew it!" Scarlet in a loud voice and loudly ran in our direction.

What's wrong with her?

"What are you doing here Scarlet?" Cedrick suddenly stood up and approached Scarlet.

She suddenly looked at me to her surprise I just raised an eyebrow I just looked at her.

Is she scared? Was she shocked because she knew what really happened then tss.

“W-why is she with you? Do I think I'm the only one you love? ” it's still begging Cedrick tsk she's good at pretending she's fooling everyone.

"Because she's my business partner yesterday remember what I said yesterday?" Scarlet smiled for no reason.

The way she smiles is like I've seen it before.

I felt a little wet on my cheek i can't believe i saw it again.

Will she kiss Cedrick again? Like what they did years ago darn it.

It's like the pain I felt before has come back, it's like everything has come back.

"A lot of people are looking at us Scarlet!" Scarlet grabbed his collar and appropriately kissed pero umalis si Cedrick sa kaniya.

“So what? Let's let them watch. Do you think you love me? ” draw its smile on the lips and obviously still teasing.

"What are you doing to my Daddy?" my eyes widened at the sudden appearance of Astriel knowing Scarlet and Cedrick.

I immediately got up and left my seat as soon as Astriel approached.

“What are you doing baby? That's wrong. ” softly I whispered and appropriately I held her hand as she quickly went to Cedrick.

"Don't you love us Daddy?" as if it was going to cry, he suddenly grabbed Astriel's hand.

---
“I can't believe that Ms. Scarlet, I still thought she was kind. ”

“Paano naging mabait iyan eh ang pangit ng ugali tapos ang bait kapag nasa camera plastick kumbaga!”

“Kyah may anak pala si Mr. Salazar ang cute ah!”
---

They whispered to each other gosh what a mess Astriel got into and she thought of saying that.

“So please! Go away Daddy don't love you because he loves Mommy and my brother too! You broke our family bonding. ” I could see how Scarlet would clench her fist.

"How dare you kid!" she would have slapped Astriel immediately if she held her hand how dare she.

But I was surprised because of a hand that also stopped it's----- Cedrick.