𝐕𝐈𝐈

Few days after, Ana Theresia and Leonor are reunited. They missed each other's company, their love also grew stronger.

Leonor told her stories about her stay in Malabon, what she's doing and bought her pasalubong too.

"Nako, nag abala pa ang aking 𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘨..
Ang iyong presensya lamang ay sapat na para mapawi ang aking lumbay!" as Ana unwrap a bunch of suman from the basket.

"Masaya akong nagustuhan mo ang aking munting alay. Hayaan mo't sa susunod dadamihan ko ang dala, para talaga sa iyo ang lahat ng iyan pinaka mamahal ko." Leonor lovingly says, Ana blushed hearing it from her.

"Hindi mo lang alam kung gaano ako nasisiyahan sa mga sinambit ng iyong mga labi. Aking giliw, halika nga rito.. Gusto kitang hagkan." Ana told Leonor, the latter went to her and caressed her chin before giving a light smack.

"Naiinitan ako, gusto ko magtampisaw sa batis." Leonor said while hugging Ana,

"Iyon ba ang nais mo, sige mag handa tayo ng mga dadalhin natin." Ana gave her a peck before pulling away from the hug.

Ana and Leonor went to a 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘴, it's too far from The Narvasa's residence.

There are two chaperones with them, Ana clings to Leonor's arm while walking.

When they reached their destination, Leonor told the boys who went with them to go home.

The chaperones can't say no to Leonor, they went back to Narvasa's residence.

Ana placed a mat under a mango tree, there she set their 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢.. 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘦, 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 and a small tapayan.

Leonor immediately took off her baro't saya, now wearing her camisa. She went to the water hip deep and realized that is too cold.

"𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘨 ang lamig!" she said, now embracing her breasts.

Ana can't help but to admire Leonor's figure, she began to take off her clothes too.

She joined Leonor and held her hips, their lips are few inches away.

"Ana, alam mo bang ilang gabi kong pinag iisipan kung anong gagawin ko kapag nagkita tayong dalawa?"

"Hmm.. Ano iyon, ano bang maaari mong gawin sa akin?" Ana stares at her,

Leonor didn't respond but kissed Ana instead, her left hand grope the latter's buttcheeks while the right hand squeezing her mound.

Her lips traced Ana's jawline, sucking the skin of her neck. She let out a moan, but Leonor can't get enough of her and went to the taller woman's breasts.

"Leonor, napaka sarap.. Uhhh..." Ana arch her back, the feeling sends shiver and excitement between her legs.

"Aking sinta, maupo tayo sa malaking bato sa gilid.."

"Hmm.. Sige.."

They went there, Ana sat facing Leonor..
The latter ferociously kissed her, she moan when the shorter woman brushes her folds.

Next thing she knew, Leonor shoving her fingers in and out of her.

Ana can't help but moan when Leonor hit her spot, a few minutes after.. She came.

"Leonor.. Hindi na ba ako birhen nito?" she asked,

"Hindi naman nakakabuntis ang daliri, 𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘨. Huwag kang mag alala, marami pa tayong pagkakataon na gawin ito." Leonor says,

After that they spend a few hours swimming.