𝐗𝐈𝐈

Therese lying in bed, thinking about what happened earlier. Leonor peck her lips and she didn't resist!

Touching the spot where it landed, Therese closed her eyes and saw a vision of her Nana Tere and Maria Leonor lovingly stare at each other, then she opened her eyes..

"Hindi ako nagkakamali.. Siya nga iyon."

The photographer prepared her things for the tour, her camera, extra films.. She can't help but smile about what she did on Therese,
a swift move to sweep her off to her feet.

A grab driver drove at Hospicio de San Juan where she and Therese agreed to meet, she saw her doing some preparations with her Mom.

"Anak, si Leonor oh!" Teresa says, Therese look back and saw her. The latter waved her hand while smiling, she even walk fast to reach her.

"Ang aga mo ah, nice to see you!" Therese went to beso, she anticipated that Leonor would peck her lips but the lady gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Ay, sayang naman! she thought.

"Syempre, may birthday eh.." Leonor flashes her gummy smile.

"Gusto mo dumalaw sq puntod nila? I can take you there!" Therese suggested,

"Sure, i would love to.. I'll pay some respect for these two beautiful souls." says Leonor,

"Anak, Ms. Pinzon.. The program is about to start, take your seats!" Teresa said, the two went to their chairs.

The program started with a prayer, then a little speech from Teresa Navarro.. Also the other guest gave their messages.

The kids of Hospicio de San Juan gave a heartwarming song, the guests clapped their hands.

"And now i would like to call my eldest daughter, Therese for a special number!"

Therese panicked when her mother called her, she looks at Leonor asking for help.

"Marunong ka bang kumanta?"

"Haa? Bakit ako???"

"Please, please need ko lang talaga ng tulong mo!"

"Hmm.. Sige, i'll just connect my phone to a bluetooth speaker."

Therese went to her Mom and whisper something.

"Oh, let's give it up for Leonor Pinzon!"

[play "Gaano ko ikaw ka mahal" by Celeste Legaspi]

Ikaw lamang ang aking iibigin

Magpakailanman

Ang pag-ibig ko sa 'yo ay tunay

Nais ko sanang patunayan

Huwag ka nang mag-alinlangan

Ang pag-ibig ko'y hindi kukupas

Tulad din ng umaga

May pag-asang sumisikat

Therese can't help but to stare at Leonor, she remember the scenes on her dreams.

As if she's Ana Theresia listening to her Maria Leonor.

Ang ating buhay

Maikli aking hirang

Kung kaya't kailangan ng pagsuyong wagas
Kailanman

Ang sumpa ko sa iyo'y asahan

Ikaw lamang ang aking iibigin mapakailanman

Tears suddenly fall on her cheeks, maybe she's overwhelmed about her feelings.

Ang ating buhay

Maikli aking hirang

Kung kaya't kailangan ng pagsuyong wagas
Kailanman

Ang sumpa ko sa iyo'y asahan

Ikaw lamang ang aking iibigin
Magpakailanman

She sang few lines too, smiling at her.

Leonor on the other hand enjoyed the impromptu song number.

Everyone clapped their hands, Teresa is impressed by their guest's singing.

Leonor smiled at Therese, suddenly the latter hugged her.

"Thank you.." she whispered,

"Basta ikaw, Therese.. Nanginginig pa!" Leonor said.

After that, the program ended and the gift giving proceeds.

The kids were delighted and said their thank you's to the guests.

"Uhm, Ma.. Daan muna kami sa musuleo nina Nana Tere ha, tapos pupunta na kami sa Casa Navarro" Therese says, Teresa look at her and Leonor.

"Sige, be home at 7:00 PM ha. Ingat kayo!"

The two went to the mausoleum, they pay their respects to Ana Theresia and Maria Leonor that had been buried there.

They offer a prayer and lighted up the candles.

"Alam mo, hanga ako sa great aunt mo ha.
Her love transcends through time, she still honors Maria Leonor by helping others."

"Oo nga eh, grabe mag mahal. Hindi siya nag ka boyfriend kahit na marami talagang nanliligaw sa kanya, iba talaga kapag nakita na ang OTL."

"Huh, OTL?" Leonor confusingly looks at Therese, she chuckles.

"One true love.. Hay nako, hindi updated!" she playfully slap her arm.

"Eh sorry, hindi ma soc med."

"Ay, sorry Nana Tere dito pa kami nag tawanan!" Therese felt awkward,

"Tara na, i-tour mo na ako sa Casa!" Leonor says,

"Teka, mag paalam muna tayo.. Nana Tere, Nana Maria.. Alis na po kami!" Therese waved her hand to the tombs.

Therese drove from the cemetery to the casa, a 30 minute ride.

"Alam mo, ang galing mong kumanta. I'm impressed ha, saan mo namana 'yon?" Therese asks Leonor,

"Di naman sa pagbubuhat ng bangko, i have 10 trophies from 'Ang bagong kampeon' under my name hehe." she answered with a smile,

"Kaya naman pala.. Piyesa mo 'yon?"

"Actually, hindi. I felt i need to sing it, because these series of dreams about Ana Theresia made me think na 'yung love hindi talaga namamatay. Gaya nga ng sinabi ko, it transcends through time."

"So do you believe on reincarnation now?"

"I think so.. But, hey.. Can i ask you out on a date if ever na matapos ko ang journey to find the truth?"

Hala, nag aya na lumabas.. Ang speed mo naman Miss!  Therese thought.

"Nandito na tayo, Leonor!" she immediately changed the topic,

They went out of the car and now heading to the door entrance, Leonor stopped to take photos.

As they walk through the house, Leonor can't explain her feeling.. The remnants of the past including chairs, cabinet, utensils made her feel like she's home.

She saw something shinning at the end of the hallway, Therese excuse herself to talk to one of the staff.

Leonor look at it, the thing is stuck on the wall. She grab her swiss knife and started to dig, when she finally took it.. It's a ring that has engraving words "Tu eres mi amado"

"Ikaw ang pinaka mamahal ko?" she said to herself, Therese went back to check her..

She immediately put the ring and her swiss knife at her pocket.

"Bored ka na, tara na uwi na tayo!"

"Ah.. Sige, uwi na tayo.. Sa inyo?"

"Ang assuming mo, Leonor.. Di ka pa part ng family ah!"

"Hehe, malapit na.. Hintayin mo." Leonor winked at her.