𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

After the engagement, Leonor and Therese flew to Iloilo to tell the good news on the family.

Teresa and Patty were shocked seeing the amethyst ring on Therese's finger, when the latter show it to them.

"Tita, i know it's rush pero mahal ko talaga si Therese and i can't let her go. Sana maintindihan ninyo."

"Leonor, alam ko namang mahal mo si Therese and i commend you for being straightforward of your intention. Please don't break her heart."

Leonor smiles, "I won't, promise po!"

The two hugged, Therese and Patty were teary-eyed seeing them.

"Dumaan kayo sa puntod ni Dad at kina Nana Tere para makapag paalam."

"Yes, Mama!" says Therese, she went to Leonor and embrace her.

"Dad, si Leonor.. Fiancé ko." Therese introduce Leonor to her father,

"Hello po, Daddy Alejandro!" she waved at the tomb,

"I know you wouldn't approve this kind of relationship pero i promise that i'll protect and love your daughter till the day i die.

Having her in my life is a blessing, dumating siya unexpectedly.. Alam nyo yung feeling na, the time when i lay my eyes on her..
The connection, nandoon na. I was hesitant at first, pero na realize ko na hindi ko kaya malayo sa kanya.

I hope you would guide us, Dad."

Therese teared up hearing those words from Leonor, she embraced her and kissed her cheek.

"Dad, narinig mo 'yon? Gwapo na, may sense pa.. Galing pumili ng anak nyo no!"

"Ikaw napaka bolera mo, mamaya batukan ako ng Daddy hearing that 'gwapo' eh siya ang original!"

Therese pinch Leonor's nose, she peck her lips also.

"Mahal na mahal kita irog ko."

"At mahal na mahal din kita, padlock tapon susi irog ko."

"Dad, mauna na kami ha.. Dadaan pa kami kina Nana Tere, bye po!" Therese waves, Leonor does the same and walk with her while their hands intertwined.

The couple went to Theresia and Maria Leonor's tomb, they also lit up candles and offer a prayer.

"Nana Tere, Nana Maria.. Bumalik kami dito para sabihing engaged na kami!" Therese says and showed her finger.

"We promised to continue your undying love and devotion, sana po gabayan ninyo kami on this journey." Leonor smiles at Therese,

"Nana Tere, we both wear your rings. We'll keep it, as a testimony of true love that transcends through time."

Leonor fidget her ring and look at Therese,

Therese grab her for a kiss, her eyes widen but she gladly obliged.

They bid their goodbyes at the tomb, Leonor saw in her peripheral vision that the portrait of Theresia and Maria Leonor smiled.

After their visit, the couple went to a restaurant to have lunch.

A man approach them.. Onemig, the guy that Patty tries to introduce.

"Hi, Therese!"

Leonor look at him, squinting her eyes a bit.

"Sorry, why are you talking to my Fiancé?"

"H-ha? Ohh, sorry.. Well, congratulations! By the way, i'm Juan Miguel.. Onemig for short." he offer his hand for a handshake, Leonor shook his hand but she squeeze it tight.

"Ah... Hahaha, ang sakit nun! Ok, i guess i'm not that welcome. Enjoy your lunch!" he immediately went to his table adjacent to them.

"Love, huwag mo na pansinin ha.. Kumain na lang tayo." Therese hold her hand, Leonor smiles.

"Opo, let's enjoy the food."

After a long day, Therese and Leonor went home. The latter lay down on the sofa, she feels exhausted.

"Love, init ko lang yung dinala ni Patty na food para makakain tayo ha.."

"Sige, tawagin mo na lang ako."

Therese went to the kitchen and put some of the dishes to the microwave.

Leonor fell asleep, laying on her stomach.

"My Leo, mainit na yung--" Therese saw her already snoring, she grab her phone and took a picture.

"Baka may pumasok bigla, i-lock ko muna.." she went to the door and lock it, then she went on top of Leonor.

"Mahal kooo.." Therese whispers, she didn't get a response.

She gently sniff her neck and lick her earlobe, her hands went to the shorter woman's buttcheeks and squeeze it lightly.

"Uhnnnnghh.." Leonor says, Therese smiled hearing that.

"Gusto mo talaga yung ganito eh, sarap na sarap ka.."

"Uh huh.."

"You like this one?"

Therese thrust her hips, it made a bouncy noise that made Leonor bit her lip.

"Therese.. Try mo without panties on."

She obliged, throwing her underwear somewhere else.

Leonor pulled her pants down too revealing she's wearing a thong.

"Akala ko ba tulog ka, pag love making talaga.."
Therese jokes,

"Gusto mo rin naman, Love." Leonor turned around and saw her ladylove without underwear, she smiled and signaled to ride her.

Therese ride on her, thrusting her bud against Leonor's. They both moan in pleasure.

"Uhmmm sarap, Therese.. Sige lang.."

Leonor reaches Therese's mounds and squeeze it, she saw how her fiancé bit her lip while rocking her hips.

"I love you, Leonor.. Aaahh.."

"I love you too so much more, Therese!"

As the love making session went on, they try spooning.

Leonor stimulates Therese while having a dirty talk, the taller woman love how her fiancé do the work.

"Basang-basa ka, Therese.. Ang sarap simutin ng katas mo uhh.."

"Yes please, i want you down there.. Eat me like you mean it uhmm.."

Leonor went up and let Therese lay on her back, she spread her legs and starts to lick her way to her glistening core.

Therese look at her, Leonor gave a long lingering lick before nibbling on her fiancé's bud.

"Shet, Leonor! You're really good at this.. Ahhh.. Yes, love.. Eat me! Aaaahhhh!!!"

She add two digits while working her tongue, it made Therese shut her eyes because of pleasure. Her legs shake as she reach her climax.

Leonor didn't stop there, she on top of her and grind her core against hers.

Therese is sensitive from her high but and she screams feeling that her sex is drench from their juices.

"Ahhh Therese, i can't stop.. Sarap, shet!"

"More, Love.. Uhmm.. Aaahhh.. Fuck!"

Leonor went fast and after that they both came, she collapse on top of Therese.

"Feeling ko inis ka kanina, tama ba ako?"

"Hmm.. Medyo, the audacity of that man na lumapit kahit na kitang-kita naman na may singsing kang suot."

Therese chuckles and brushes Leonor's hair,

"Don't worry, i'm yours. I love you!"

"I love you too, Therese ko!"

They went to spoon position again and cuddle, Therese pulled the comforter to cover their bodies. They fell asleep.