𝐗𝐕

Ang susunod na UD ay rated SPG, patnubay ng magulang ang kailangan.

Please wear your sunglasses on 😎

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Kinikilig pa rin ako from last night's ganap, hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala na may nangyari sa amin ni Leo--i mean, Leonor.

[Flashback]

After Leonor kissed me, she command me to straddle on her lap. Bilang masunuring girlfriend (?) naupo nga ako, she give wet kisses on my neck and gently suck it.

I moan and grab her hair, ang mga kamay niya kanina pa pinipisil ang dibdib ko.

"Oh, these supple breasts.." ibinaba niya ang strap ng nighties ko, lo and behold..

Nag bounce pa nga.

I felt her tongue swirl around my mound, grabe ang saraaap!!!

Her other hand brushing my folds, i actually imagine how she will do it.. Pero iba ang real thing, yes i'm wet in just a touch!

She went for my other boob and suck my nipple, shit!

"Leonoooooor!!!"

Pinahiga niya ako sa couch.. I feel the excitement, lalo na it's my first time.

Her hands slowly moving up to the hem of my nighties, revealing my lace panty.

She look at it na para bang takam na takam,

"Can i?" Leonor said while looking at me,
oh those eyes..

I nodded in response, she claim my lips again..

Then her lips went to my neck, clavicle, breasts, abdomen.. She lick her way down to my glistening core, she suck the bud then lapped on it.

"Ugh.. Leonor, i want you!"

"Not too fast, love.. We're just getting started!"

Tumayo siya saglit para rin maghubad,
and i could say that she's lean.
She got deadly curves too,

Medyo nahiya ako ng makita ko ang boobs niya, it's round and bouncy unlike mine.. Nevermind!

"Huwag mo na takpan, ang ganda nga eh." she said,

"Those are mine." yes po, sa'yo lang.

She went back and gave my core few long licks before she plunges her tongue on me.

"Ooooooohhhh" i said when her head starts to move, ay grabe lang. Ang galing!

My moan grew loud, as she expertly move her tongue and her hands..

Oh those hands doing it's magic,
now it's in my core. Fucking. Me.

"Tanginaaaa aaaahhhhh!!!!!" as i felt her finger curl and hitting my spot, now my walls tighten and i'm reaching my climax!

I screamed, eyes completely shut..
I'm on my absolute high, but Leonor has other plans.

She went on top of me and started to grind her core to mine, shet naman leonoooooor!!!

"Sarap mo talaga ugh.. I'm looking forward doing it with you, kapag nagsama na tayo."

"Yes, i'm all yours to take.. Uhmm.. I love you!"

"I love you too, Therese." i smiled when Leonor mentions my name, lalo pa niyang binilisan ang pag ulos.

After few minutes, i came.. That's my second, and Leonor had her first.