𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Therese woke up without Leonor beside her, she went to the bathroom to wash her face.

She walk downstairs and saw her preparing for breakfast,

"Gising na pala ang irog ko, good morning!" Leonor smiled at her.

"Good morning din, irog ko hihi." she immediately went for a kiss that Leonor gladly obliged.

"Sarap ba tulog mo?"

"Hmm.. Oo, ikaw eh sabi mo sleep na tayo.."

"Hehe, love you! Ay, bago ko makalimutan.. Pagkatapos natin mag breakfast, punta tayo sa museum para makita mo ng personal yung portrait."

Therese nodded, again they share a passionate kiss.

Leonor lift her up to the sink and starts to give sloppy kisses on her neck.

"Ako pala ang almusal?" Therese said while her eyes shut,

"Hmm.. Pwede rin." Leonor touches her thighs slowly and moving the hem of the hoodie.

Therese bit her lip,
"Wala pa akong panty, pero naghugas ako ha."

Leonor took the chair and sat in front of Therese, then she lick it up. "Hmm.. Sarap!"

She continue to suck and nibble her bud, Therese grab her hand to knead her breast that needs attention too.

"Oh.. Leo, mahal ko.." her hand tugs Leonor's hair to get more closer to her sex.

"Hmmmm..." Leonor hums, making Therese twitch.

Therese's phone rang, she grab it and answer the caller..

"Ate, nako lagot ka kay Mommy! Humanda ka daw pag uwi mo!"

"E-eh wala na siyang magagawa, nandito na ako eh!"

"Nasaan si Ate Leonor, kakausapin ko.."

"H-huwag mo istorbuhin.. B-busy yung tao, may ginagawa!" she grind her hips to Leonor, the latter giving her long licks before she plunges her tongue into her core.

"Ate ano yung naririnig ko, bakit ganun?"

"Ha.. Anong naririnig mo, baka guniguni mo lang 'yon!" she breathe heavily knowing her climax is fast approaching.

"Gaga ka talaga, sige na.. Babye, panget mo talaga ka-bonding balakadyan!"

"Sige, ingat kayo dyan.. Uuwi din ako, papabuntis muna ako kay Leonor!" she joked,

"Ateeeeee, ang bastos mo! Ugh, hindi ko kinakaya!  At FYI hindi nakakabuntis ang daliri!"

Therese ended the call, she focus on Leonor now shoving 2 digits on her.

"Uhhhhh.. Ayan naaa, aaaaahhh!!!!!"

Leonor giggled when she heard the conversation of Therese and Patty,

She help her to get up,
"Ikaw ha, papabuntis ka sa akin."

Therese smiled and hugs her,
"Ikaw lang naman ang gusto ko..
Please be the mommy of my future kids."

"Oo naman, i will make you happy in this lifetime." Leonor run her fingers through her hair.

"Gutom na talaga ako, love."

"Ayun nga.. Handa na yung pancakes!"

The couple went to the museum where the portrait is displayed, Leonor held Therese's hand as they walk.

"Are you ready, irog?"

"I don't know how to feel exactly, irog ko."

They stop at the portrait, Therese's heart race when she look at it.

"Beautiful, she's really a work of art."

Leonor squeeze her hand a bit,

"Eres mi felicidad, mi vida. Cuando te amo."

[ Ikaw ang ligaya ko, ang buhay ko.
Pag ibig ko'y sa'yo. ]

Leonor said, she trail her fingers through Therese's hair and face.. She kissed her.

"Mahal na mahal kita.." Says Therese,

"Mas mahal kita, uhm.. Teka.." Leonor fishes out a small black box, she opened it up and flashes a amethyst ring.

"It's my birth stone, how do you know?"

"Well.. Instincts."

Leonor kneels down to Therese, she held her hand.

"Would you spend a lifetime with me, Therese?"

Therese can't answer that question quickly, but in her heart she's sure that Leonor is the one.

"Yes, love. I will marry you!"

Leonor put the ring on Therese's hand, she hugged her tight and shower her with kisses.