𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒋𝒂𝒉

Leonor and Therese moved to Iloilo where they want to raise their kids.

Leo as a freelance photographer have to switch to a corporate job for her pregnant wife.

Therese can't do strenuous activities because it's too risky, the doctors said that the babies need extra care for the first trimester.

Patty and Teresa help the newlyweds to adjust and adapt to their new roles.

"Mama, i'm here!" says Leonor, she went grocery shopping for their supplies.

"Oh, hi.. Nakahanap ka ba ng dragon fruit?" Therese walk towards her and pull her for a kiss, Leo gladly obliged.

"Yes, nariyan sa isa pang paper bag, gaya ng sinabi mo ako ang mag harvest. Mabuti na lang may mabait na may tanim niyan." Leo remembered how hard it is to harvest the fruit.

"Sorry na, hindi na kita pahihirapan sa mga cravings ko next time." Therese pout her lips which Leo find it cute, she hugged her.

"Ano ba, love kita kaya kung ano ang gusto ni Buntis, ayun ang masusunod." she said.

They put away the grocery items and arrange it to their pantry.

"Pwede ka bang mag work from home, Leo?" Therese looks at her,

"Yes, pwede.. I'll request it to my supervisor para matutukan din kita." Leo smiled sweetly and pinched Therese's cheek.

"Yeheeeey! Thank youuuuu, irog ko!!!"

"Everything for you, Therese ko."

As the months goes by, Therese's baby bump is visible and there are times she can't handle her emotions, but Leonor always understand her.

Leo on the other hand is more protective and meticulous on what her wife's diet but she let her enjoy her guilty pleasures for a bit.

A day before the due date..

Therese is walking outside their house and checking her plants when she felt something gushing on her legs.

"LEOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" she shouted, her wife went out from their house seeing her crying and panicking.

"Teka, maupo ka muna.. Hintayin mo ako, sandali!" Leo rushing to Teresa's house to call her and Patty.

Teresa and Patty went to Therese, while Leo get the baby bag and her wife's things and put it on their car.

Patty assisted her older sister to sit on the backseat while Leo and Teresa seated in front. They went to the nearby hospital.

The hospital staff immediately attended Therese, they put her on a stretcher and went to the OR.

Teresa took care of the room where Therese and the babies will stay, while Leo and Patty waited patiently on the shed.

5:50 PM when the doctor informed Leo that her wife had given birth to fraternal twins, they will be transferred to a private room after.

Therese is sleeping soundly, Leo seated beside her admiring her beauty and her courage.

"Ate Leo, you want something to eat?" Patty asks,

"Pa-deliver ka na lang ng Jollibee, baka mamaya gumising na ang ate mo eh." Leo replied.

"Leonor, nasa nursery pa ang kambal, pwede mo munang tingnan. Ako na bahala kay Ris.

Leo went to the nursery, she saw her children sleeping. She shed a tear, knowing that they are worth the wait. The nurse pick up the baby girl and show her, she had dimples.

She took photos of the babies before she went back to the room.

Therese woke up, feeling groggy from the anesthesia. Her head feeling heavy, she look around and saw her Mom and Sister chatting.

"Mama, si Leo po?" she ask, but before Teresa answer the question, Leo came in.

"Kumusta, how are you feeling?" she immediately sat beside her, brushing her hair.

"Umiikot pa ang paningin, where are the babies?"

"Nasa nursery pa, but they'll be brought here para ma-breastfeed. Here, i took a photo, look!" Leo handed Therese her phone, the latter smiles and pull Leo close to kiss her.

"Thank you, Leo. Thank you for your patience and love for me and the babies. Hindi ko kakayanin kung wala ka." Therese felt tears falling on her cheeks, Leo wipe it off.

"The credit goes to you, my love. You took care of them, that's why they are healthy. Mahal na mahal kita at ang mga bata."

Leo peck Therese's lips, Patty fake a cough.

"May mga tao po rito oh, busina naman."

Teresa giggled, she slap her daughter's arm.

The nurses went to their room with the baby bassinet where the twins at, they leave it to them.

Baby girl cried first, Leo pick her up and gave her to her Mom. Therese can't help but smile and when she laid her eyes on her, she shed tears.

"Ang ganda ng anak natin, Leo.." she look at her wife now teary eyed.

"Yes, ang ganda talaga.. She got your bushy eyebrows and smile. Wait, kunin ko si Baby boy." Leo gently picked up the baby boy who yawned but cried after.

Therese nurse the babies, Leo help her to burp them.

The Leo put them back to the bassinet because they are asleep.

"Anong ipapangalan natin sa kanila?" Therese asked Leonor as they watched the babies sleeping,

"Solana Theresia and Elijah Leon" Leonor says as she lovingly stare at her wife.