𝐗𝐗𝐗

Epilogue

Ana Theresia and Maria Leonor went on with their lives as lifetime partners, their children Eduardo Leon and Isabela grew up and pursue their careers.

The couple establish the Asocacíon de mujeres that promotes women empowerment through many initiatives like livelihood, legal assistance etc.

Also, Ana Theresia went back to Iloilo to establish her charity institution named Hospicio de San Juan that took care of kids who are abandoned, physically abused and foundlings.

Leon being a lawyer, serve townsfolk who are charge with unexplainable punishments or sometimes being a mediator. He went to England in his early 30s and starts to have a family of his own.

Isabela, the couple's adopted daughter became a Doctor and serve also the less fortunate people. She also establish the Navarro-Narvasa Medical Center that is still running until this day.

Their linage has produce many talented people in their chosen fields,

Leon's son Alberto Miguel Narvasa was a statesman and serve as Minister of Justice during the 2nd world war.

Alberto's daughter Maria Celestina Narvasa became the chairman of Asocacíon de mujeres, when Ana Theresia and Maria Leonor both passed away on 1956 to 1957 due to old age. Ana Theresia was 94 and Maria Leonor 96 at that time.

Ana Theresia didn't have her own children but her cousin Josefina Navarro, mother of Teresa, was also given a chance to lead Asocacíon de mujeres and Hospicio de San Juan when both families decided to split their ancestor's fortune and wealth.

Leonor and Therese went to a meeting with Maria Leonor's descendant, Eduardo Leon "Dos" Narvasa II , a fourth generation of lawyer of the family.

He told the stories of Nana Maria, through his Mom Maria Celestina.

Dos remembers Leonor, he said that the latter is always at their family reunion but she can't remember.. Probably she's an infant and her parents separated when she reached 18.

He also told her that her mother is also a Narvasa descendant, actually from Alberto Miguel's 2nd child Maria Dolores Narvasa-Pinzon.

"That explains why i have these series of dreams about them, talagang magkakarugtong ang buhay namin!" Leonor says, Therese smiled at her.

"And you say that both of you have their rings.. On her deathbed, Nana Tere said to Lolo Leon that the ring that she wore should be buried sa Casa Navarro. Nahanap mo naman.

Therese also found Nana Maria's ring on the pile of letters that she sent to Nana Tere.

They promised each other that they'll continue their love story IN ANOTHER LIFE.. At sa katauhan ninyo, Leonor and Therese."

Therese held Leonor's hand, they both thanked Dos for his well wishes and also his stories.

One year after...

Leonor and Therese came back to iloilo for their beach wedding, with the help of Navarro-Narvasa clan, naidaos ang seremonya ng walang hassle.

The wedding is also an opportunity to talk about the legacy that Ana Theresia and Maria Leonor had given to their children and grandchildren.

Napagkasunduan din ng parehong pamilya na magtulungan, just like the old times.

A few months after the wedding, the couple decided to have their own child through IVF.

It was a success attempt, Therese is pregnant.

Leonor took care of her needs until she popped out, she gave birth to a healthy fraternal twins-a boy and a girl!

"Anong ipapangalan natin sa kanila?" Therese asked Leonor as they watched the babies sleeping,

"Solana Theresia and Elijah Leon" Leonor says as she lovingly stare at her wife.

🔹END🔹

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Thank you sa lahat ng readers at nagko-comment sa story ko, as much as i want to continue.. I'll leave it like that, ang mahalaga sila ang endgame!  😁

Salamat sa pagmamahal kina Ana Theresia at Maria Leonor.. Pati na rin kay Leon!

At kina Ana Therese at Leonor, sana napasaya kayo ng mga ayuda na tayo na lang din ang gagawa kasi hindi pa tayo inuuwian!

Dahil sa gobyernong tapat, LenRisa lubog charoot! 😂😂😂

Labmats mga irog! 🥰💜💗