𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Guillermo and Leonor went to Kawit to start their lives anew, the Pelaez family welcomed Leonor with open arms.

Though she had to admit that she misses Ana, but she made a very big mistake that she regret for the rest of her life.

A few months after she left Ana, she and Guillermo had to see a doctor because she had morning sickness and picky on what she eats. It is confirmed that she's having a baby.

Her heart rejoices that finally she achieve what she really want but she can't celebrate the milestone without thinking what could have been if she didn't made that decision.

Guillermo has been supportive of her pregnancy and had to endure crazy cravings, he knows that he can't do things that Ana would do for Leonor but he try his best at least.

The Pelaez and Narvasa families had decided that Guillermo and Leonor will wed because of what happened.

And then came the day when the two went to the church.

Leonor wears a beautiful traje de boda, the little bump is showing. She walk through the altar where Guillermo is waiting.

Guillermo is so handsome with his barong tagalog and slacks, brush up hair.. With his meztizo looks, he and Leonor are the perfect combination.

Francisco, who's seating at their family's side can't hide his disappointment. It seems like Leonor completely erased her memories with Ana, she didn't even bother to know where she is.

He loves his prima so much as a younger sister, but he also wanted her to be with she really love the most. With Ana.

As Guillermo and Leonor say their "I do's" the people cheered for them, then when their lips met the chants roar across the church.

The reception was held on the couple's newly acquired house, everyone is having a nice time.

There's dancing, singing and drinking.

The newlyweds are busy entertaining the guests, Guillermo cheered by his classmates because he caught a goddess.

While Leonor is talking to some of her friends that came from Manila.

Their parents are also pleased with the results, it's not like a simple wedding at all.. The businesses will also flourish for both sides.

After the long tiring day, the couple has settled in bed.

Guillermo stares at the ceiling, contemplating.

Leonor lean on his chest and starts caressing his abdomen down to his trousers.

Her hand slid through the fabric and gently rub his manhood, Guillermo can't hide his feeling and gets excited.

He did it many times with her but it felt like it was the first time, he's gasping for air when he felt a hot pair of lips gently bobbing up and down to his flesh.

"Uhmm..." Leonor hummed, it send shivers to him. He really wanted to plow her but he have to be careful.

He stopped Leonor and immediately took off his clothes, he went on top of her and kissed her hungerly.

Leonor moaned when Guillermo's lips went to her jaw, neck and nibbled her earlobe that made her wet. She took his hand to brush her folds that he quickly does.

His long fingers dug into her core in a fast pace, she felt like heaven.. Her night dress is at her abdomen when he hungerly suck her breasts.

He lay her down and help her took the last piece of clothing that she wore, caressing and kissing her inner thighs.. He went to her wet core and gave it a few long licks and suck her bud, Leonor tug his hair while grinding on his lips.