𝐗𝐕𝐈

As days goes by, Leonor got to know Therese more.. They went on movie dates, but much more hanging out and momol nights that always leading to steamy sex.

Therese only reveal herself to Leonor, how she forget all the worries when she's around.

Leonor really took care of Therese whenever they're together, she always follow her around when she had to buy something.

Teresa and Patricia gave the permission when Leonor asked to court Therese.

But, Leonor had to fly to Manila to finish her business.

Therese and Patty accompany Leonor to the airport,

Patty felt the awkwardness while the love birds having their smooch session.

Therese can't help but shed tears when she said goodbye to Leonor, the latter keeps on kissing her hair and hugs her tight.

"Text me when you get home ha.."

"Yes po, Mommy!"

She playfully slap her arm, Patty facepalm at the scene.

"Seryoso kasi, Leo.. Ingat ka ha, bakit kasi uuwi pa ng Manila eh pwede ka naman dito!"

"May aayusin lang ako, lalabs. Magpapa miss lang ako sa'yo ng ilang araw, tapos babalik ako hehe."

"Sige na, uwi ka na.. Mamaya pigilan pa kita!"

Leonor pulled her close and kissed her, after that she wave goodbye to Therese and went on the airport entrance.

Therese cried at the car while Patty drives home.

"Ateee.. So annoying naman your crying, jusko!"

She took a tissue and wipe off her tears, "Paanong hindi iiyak eh miss ko na agad ang irog ko!"

"Wow, kakapaalam pa lang may tawagan na.. Ibaa!" Patty said, her sister gave her a dagger look.

"Alam mo, Pat kapag ikaw nagmahal ha.. Huwag kang hihingi ng advice sa akin!"

"Mas marami akong naging jowa kaysa sa'yo ha, mind you!"

"Ilan doon ang hindi alam na pinagsabay mo?"

"Ateeee, shhhhh!!!! Panget mo ka bonding!"

They eventually laugh, Therese stare at the window.

"Ate, pag sinaktan ka niya.. Ilalayo talaga kita sa kanya." Patty said on a serious tone,

"Hindi 'yan, trust me." Therese smiled.

Leonor went home and quickly walk into her bedroom to unpack her things,

She tidy up her clothes from the trip before she went to the shower for a quick bath.