Chapter 5: unLovable

John's POV:

- Wellston High -

I felt sad again.

I was alone again, everybody hated me once again.

Last month and a week ago I had destroyed Wellston City with a water like demon and I killed my friend who was only trying to help.

I am an asshole.

I walked down the halls just keeping a neutral face, everyone was scared of me again as usual especially since I don't even know if I'm still a 11.0 or if I returned to an 7.5

Honestly I don't know what happened that day, I barely remember it and I don't remember CHOOSING to go insane.

As if I was being controlled, but by what?

Either that or my mental health went to shit again.

Uh oh Sera's coming over here, I better stay low.

"Hey John!" I failed to dodge Sera again.

"Oh um h-hi." I worried if she still hated me.

"Why are you so sad?" She asked concerned.

"Oh nothing, just remembering what I did last month." I sighed, I felt like crying right then and there.

"Um what could have you possibly done to make you feel this way?" She asked now looking at me with confusion.

"Remember? I destroyed Wellston City and I killed our friend." Damn it I hold to hold myself together.

"Uh no you didn't, must have been a dream John. Are you seeing someone injecting you with bad memories or something cause that never happened!" Sera put a hand on my shoulder. "Come on, you're probably remembering a bad dream. Let's get out of here and get some food."

"Oh OK." I said back to her fake smiling.

What the? How does she not remember?! Did it not really happen? Am I delusional again?!

We walked out of school and went somewhere to eat.

Maybe I'll see if I'm going insane if he is still alive?

Who knows anymore.

Sanderson's POV:

Why are those two leaving? School is not out!

Eh whatever fuck them.

I checked my phone for the time and I didn't realize the screen was shattered.

Ah shit I fell on it the other day when I collapsed.

I decided to go back to class, I had checked with everyone at the school to make sure they forgot completely about the hero. Don't worry they all did.

Except HER.

Yeah I'm going to HAVE to kill her and I know exactly how.

As I was heading for my classroom I passed by Fiora.

Perfect.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Oh hi." She sighed.

"Hey um I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?" I asked pretending to be sheepishly.

She gave me a look. "Excuse me what?"

"Is that a no?"

"First you think I'm crazy then now all of a sudden you're asking ME out?!" She exclaimed.

"Hey men are crazy themselves when in love." I raised my hands up.

Actually no I don't like her. I'm TRYING to kill her.

I noticed her hair had grown, she no longer kept up with it being short. It was slightly longer and messier.

She sighed to herself and answered. "Alright fine."

Yes, she bit the bait!

"Next week at that seafood place?" I asked.

"Sure." She sighed.

"OK I'll meet you at like 6:30?"

"Fine."

Rude, she was entirely bland about it. Maybe she is not read to date yet. Eh I don't care, she has a week left to live.

I walked away fake smiling and went to class. The easy part had be finished, now it's time for action.

My reality will soon be a reality.