Chapter 27: Triple Take Down

She passed as she looked at me. "I'm still fucking shocked that you attacked me out of no where."

"That's my strategy, as always." I smiled. "I think even Jack my mentor taught me this."

She hurled earth and water elements at me but I blocked them with an energy barrier.

This battle will be more boring than I thought if I don't step up fast enough.

Thank goodness my ability got an update.

"Barrier huh? Trying to be defensive?" She asked.

"Wise fighters don't leak their strategy." I said as I speed towards her and fired an energy explosion onto her chest.

She knocked back and coughed up some blood. She eventually stood back up. "I hate you so damn much..."

She was about to start a new attack and I was revving up for an Energy ReDraw but immediately I heard another female yell "HEY!".

I turned around it was Skyla and her friend Keziah.

"That's my girlfriend you stupid fuck! You already tried to rape someone else's girlfriend!" She yelled as she glued me to the ground.

Stupid sluts, I'm going to have to take all three down.

I took an energy arm blades and at F1 speeds I hit Skyla in the chest and gashed her chest.

That Keziah girl attacked me with a large Saturn Ring but I hacked it apart with my fist.

Why do I only get to fight females?!

"Looks I get to take down not only the Jack but the Queen herself. HA!" I mocked.

"Still nothing compared to the real deal though." Reese had hit me from behind with a natural vine, it was a big one though so it hit me pretty hard.

Bitch.

I swirled an energy storm around me and with command I hit all three girls with powerful energy bolts.

Skyla managed to not get electrocuted however by being grounded to the floor.

Immediately my whole vision turned into only seeing a large sparkling galaxy and I couldn't see the reality.

"Shit! What the hell happened?!" I cried trying to figure out what's going on.

As soon as I said that, a large boulder almost hit me but I lasered it apart.

"Damn it he still detected the boulder." Skyla mumbled. "It's gonna take more than that to take this bitch down."

"You sluts you can even lay a finger on me?" I mocked.

"Yes we can." Keziah said. "You act all like you're somebody, hurting others when in reality you're not cool at all " she entrapped him in another Saturn Ring and it slowly started to tighten me in.

I turned into a red energy wheel and leaped out and returned to normal form. "I have work arounds for everything."

"He's like a crappier, annoying version of Em. Still hard to beat but annoying as shit!" Skyla exclaimed. "What the fuck do we do to beat him?!"

"You call me a crappier version of that slut that nobody likes?! I'll fucking prove to you that I'm just as powerful as him!" I pulled out my hand it started to glow red.

I aimed at Reese and began to draw her life energy.

Or at least ATTEMPT to.

WHY CAN'T I ABSORB ENERGY?!

I wasn't paying attention but Keziah threw a shooting star at my head and knocked me out cold.

I feel to the ground unconscious, all because of one mis slip I made.

"Nah, still crappy." Skyla said.

But my ability reactivated and I unleashed an atomic energy explosion, I returned consciousness and I unleashed an Energy thunder storm hell and zapped everyone harshly.

"I. AM. NOT. WEAK."

With a stroke of a finger I stabbed all the girls with energy shards and drew in more and more.

I kept throwing more energy attacks at them out of pure rage, I almost would have killed them if it weren't for....

...HIM.

"That's enough Sanderson! You fucking proved yourself so stop it!" Emerson hit me with an energy blast.

"Augh fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Can't absorb energy yet huh fucker?" He asked.

"Shut up you slut!"

"You are the one that should be shutting up fucker!"

"Hmph fine, I already had my fun anyways. I defeated two of the royals plus a bonus." I sighed.

"Mhmm, I hope your HALF as decent as Reese." Emerson shook his head as he bean to transfer energy to the girls to revive their consciousness.

"Pfff as a Jack I'm PRETTY fucking powerful." I chuckled.

"I didn't want your stupid ass as a Jack. I know who you really are, you're out to get Wellston." Emerson said.

"And HOW did you know that?" I looked at him concerned.

"I was an EMBER reject, Project Shadow went on longer than you actually thought." He sighed. "If I see you do one thing horrible, in going to make sure you don't even exist you faker!" Emerson started to use his ability to help carry them. "Now help me carry them to the infirmary."

"Hmph, FINE." I said.