Chapter 17: Awkward? + Moth Wosh VS Sanderson ( Meme fight )

The VERY next day, Fiora's POV:

How long have I been in this FUCKING classroom?! I HATE IT HERE!!!

As you can see, I'm in math class.

I swear I'm gonna go INSANE! Give me a reason to NOT throw this book at that kid!

There was a kid writing down an equation on the chalk board, except he managed to write WHILE making a screeching sound with it.

If Em was here he would throw a fit.

"Thank you Zeke, you may go back to your seat now." The teacher told him.

"OK, I hope my SUPERIOR intelligence helps with the class." Zeke smirked as he sat back down.

Why did Sanderson replace Skyla for ZEKE as Jack?!

Yeah that fucker actually did, well I don't blame Sanderson even tho he did tried to attack me.

Zeke basically told Sanderson that if Zeke didn't become Jack, then he would attempt to piss on cafeteria kitchen.

Sans did punch him but he still would have done it so he gave in.

Well I don't care I'm still mad at Sanderson for faking being my boyfriend.

"OK class you may go now." The teacher finished.

Thank GAWD!

I walked out and felt better. To be honest math class was my LEAST favorite subject.

Sanderson stopped me for a minute and said "Hey I'm really sorry for yesterday."

I looked at him coldly. "Are you really?"

"Yeah I understand, to be honest I'm a straight A asshole." He sighed.

My eyes glowed "You tricked me! Lied to me! Tried to erase all memory of my ex boyfriend AND tried to kill me!"

"I know. I'm not asking you to forgive me, I'm just letting you know I'm sorry. If I was my own person and not some souless person Phoenix built I would have never done this." He looked at his arm, revealing a wound. "All I know is I've done too much harm to be redeemed."

"Look whatever, just don't talk to me I'm DONE with you." I walked away.

"If only you knew..." Sanderson sadly said.

I walked away from him and decided not to hang out with my friends and head straight for the exit.

But as soon as I opened the doors I saw someone standing there.

John's POV, Wellston Dorms:

Why why why couldn't you control yourself that day?! Why did you get mental and angry?! Why can't you do anything right?!

I had stayed home with the story that I had caught the flu, in reality I didn't and I was having mental thoughts again.

I hid in my closet trying not to cry, I was remembering so much shit lately.

What happened for me to go insane? What triggered it?! Why can't I be normal?!

I couldn't rationalize why I had gone mental that day when I wrecked havoc on Wellston City with a water demon and I had so much unexplained hate for Emerson.

Little would I know that wasn't my own doing...

I got up and tried to wash my face in the mirror. I looked at myself and saw my cold face.

If you are weak now to the point where you can't beat a clone designed to take over the whole country then what are you then? Just a fucking monster who knows he can't reverse his actions.