Chapter 48: The Final Days

One Year Later,  Fiora's POV:

Em was right, it was going to be peaceful from here on out. It was great.

He and I got wedded last month, of course people gave us looks but who cares. Skyla and Reese moved back to their home country, Em told me his Blue Liquid Industries was booming so he had good money now.

You wouldn't think anything would get better for us right?

We were supposed to meet up with John and Seraphina for something important. We would meet them at small breakfast diner.

We both walked into diner at the correct time, both a bit nervous because had news to deliver.

"Maybe now it's not the appropriate time." Emerson said to me, who was now 16.

"Why wouldn't it be?" I asked, now 17.

"I dunno, I guess it's just scary to think about." He sighed.

We found the two at a table and meet up with them.

"Oh hey you guys are here!" Seraphina greeted us.

"Yeah it's been a I while." I added.

We both sat down.

"So what's the news?" Emerson asked, eager.

"Well..." John started, who was now 19 and graduated.

"You aren't going to tell them?" She stopped him, was now 18.

"I'm just nervous is all."

Is this what I think it is?!

"*Sigh* Well guess what? We are getting married!" Seraphina exclaimed.

"Whoa really?!" I said surprised. "That's awesome!"

"At least they are doing as young adults." Emerson joked.

"Yeah after this whole thing like you know the water demon shit and the Phoenix stuff we thought it was better to advance forward between us." John scratched his head.

"That's cool." I said. "Hey we have some news too!"

"Oooo what news?" Seraphina asked interested.

I cleared my throat, gave out a sigh and simply stated "I'm pregnant."

The look on their faces was priceless.

"Hey don't look at me!" Emerson added. "She was the one who basically half raped me."

"W-why?" John questioned.

"Cause, we want one."

"No, YOU want one." Emerson corrected.

"Do you guys realize how old you are?" Seraphina reminded me.

I brushed her off and said "Of course but who cares?"

"Eh I guess."

We both had breakfast and continued talking, we talked about all sorts of stuff. However that day went by like a flash.

End Of POV.

What events unfolded later, John and Seraphina got married. Fiora gave birth to a baby boy and the new family moved to Regal City.

Sadly however, the friends soon lost contact with each other as if nothing ever happened.

That baby boy would never know what would hit him in the future.

The very end.

And another story done! That's great, I guess but now I'm sad.

Sad sad sad oh WAIT.

If you have the patience to put up with my cringe books then I have a THIRD ( and last ) sequel. I haven't thought of a name yet but it most definitely called Champions 3 however I'm leaving out the unordinary part since at that point it's no longer really an unordinary uruchan like book anymore.

Big thanks to @Hansolo_JJ, @BreazeA52 and 348850629b for allowing me to use their OCs Skyla, Reese and Jack.

Some OCs may make a return who knows who knows :)

Well what now? This concludes the story of Emerson I guess, probably for reasons that some certain Chinese Canadian would hate.

Alright goodbye everyone and if you want, check out my next book for a new original story!