Chapter 47: We're all good.

The very next day, Wellston Hospital:

Yeah we had stayed the night at the hospital, whaddya expect? Anyways we spent the night here and we awoke pretty early.

Burned out we went to get some food from the cafeteria, after we had some breakfast we got a notice by the doctor that that our group had made almost a full recovery, tonics and medical advancements really do help. The doctor informed us of where they were.

We walked into a large room that was for patients to rehabilitate themselves. However at this point it looked more like a hangout room with all sorts of stuff like books, a TV and game console and some computers.

"Oh hey, you guys are back!" I noticed John and Seraphina playing on the console.

"Ah Sera why do you always beat me at Forza?!" John whined.

"Cause your car sucks, buy a better one." She told him.

"Uh guys?" I sighed. "Hi?!"

"Oh hi." Seraphina turned around. "What's up?"

"I'm glad to see you two made a full recovery." Fiora smiled.

John leaned back on his bean bag chair. "Eh I guess, I see you two got back together again."

"Yeah haha.." I scratched the back of my head. "It also progressed from there."

"Oh gawd don't tell me you two had sex!" Seraphina exclaimed.

We both just started at her blankly with a "really?" Expression.

"No we did not." Fiora shook her head. "Y'all are weird."

"Whatever I don't care, I'm tired and I want to go back playing." John whined.

"What happened to the New Reality and never speaking to me again as a friend?" Seraphina asked.

"I realized Infinite used me and I'm not falling for that shit anymore." John sucked it up. "I'm sorry to all of you."

"It's fine, Infinite is dead now." I said.

"Good." John sighed. "I'm gonna play games again now." John turned back to the TV with Seraphina joining him.

Good to see they are on good terms again.

We decided to leave them be and go look for the other two.

It was easy to find them, they were both trying to put together a puzzle.

"Hey you two are alright! That's awesome!" Fiora reintroduced herself.

"Oh, HI FIORA." Skyla replied VERY pissed at her.

"Is everything OK with you two?" I asked.

"Yeah we're fine, some things still hurt but I think we might be able to go home soon." Reese smiled.

"I see you're friends with that hoe who slept with Sanderson!" Skyla added.

"I never slept with Sanderson! Who told you that?!" Fiora got offended. "Also, RUDE."

"Well you fucking worked with Phoenix to kill us all!"

"Maybe if you weren't such a-"

"Alright you two stop. Skyla, Fiora regained her memory and everything Sanderson told us was a lie. She in fact helped me kill Infinite the minute she got her old memory back. Fiora you have to understand she doesn't know your back again." I explained to the both of them.

"Oh alright." Skyla sighed as she sat back down. "I'm sorry I guess."

"I'm very sorry too." Fiora looked down, disappointed in her past brainwashed actions.