Chapter 9: Anti-Vigilantism

Sanderson's POV:

Skyla made ANOTHER dumb friend? I thought she already HAD a girlfriend.

Unless she likes having more than one?

Or I'm just being stupid again.

I was leaning on my locker as Skyla and this new girl were talking with some other friends.

I couldn't really care less.

I was interrupted by my mind nap when Skyla said to me. "Hey Sanderson this is Keziah, our new student!"

"Oh uh hi?" I greeted I GUESS.

"Um hi?" She fumbled.

"Aw you two stop being weird! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!" Skyla pushed.

"OK OK sheesh!" I gave up. "I'm an Energy Manipulation user and I'm the King around here."

"I use Galaxy Renderer and I'm new here." She quietly said. "Am I done now Skyla?"

"Ugh fine." She shook her head. "I'm going to force you two to become better friends later."

They walked away and kept on doing whatever the hell they were doing.

Good I have no use here today, I can go now.

I left Wellston High and took a train ride back to Phoenix HQ.

My first Anti Vigilante mission starts today......

- Phoenix HQ -

"Hey doc I'm back!" I exclaimed as soon as I went inside.

"Sanderson don't do that, a lot of people are doing very important work here. Inform your presence a little more quietly next time ." Dad scolded me.

"Sorry.." I said disappointed.

"Alright son your first mission starts, there's a report of a vigilante in one of our dealing sites and we want you to exterminate them." He explained.

"Yes sir."

"Alright those people in that van will drive you there. Stay safe." He said. "Hurry we don't have much time!"

I hopped in the van and it drove off VERY quickly.

As they were driving I quickly fumbled into a suit Orville had made me.

Wow red and black! My favorite!

The van went so fast that I crashed to the door when it came to a stop.

I hopped out and the van quickly drove off.

Gotta take a shit or something? Sheesh, at least say goodbye!

That's when I noticed one of our amp dealing stands get destroyed.

"S-sir please stop it!" I heard one of Phoenix's employees cry.

I saw a blue haired and green eyed teenager staring him down.

He held a power crescent and looked like he was dead serious.

"Hey you! Leave my employee ALONE!" I fired an energy bolt at him.

Fuck my arm! Stupid unstable ability!

"Ack! Who the fuck are you?!" He shouted.

"I'm Crisis." I declared my nickname. "I'm Phoenix's Anti-Vigilante!"

"Well 'Crisis' I'm Moonshine, a vigilante and I do NOT like what your team has down to this neighborhood!" He declared.

"Huh, according to Phoenix databases, your name is Zirian and you're a 5.2" I checked my smartwatch.

"Hey it's not nice to give out one's identity on the battlefield!" He shouted as he fired several crescents at me.

I flung up an energy shield and blocked all of the attacks. "You think you're so cool and shit coming to attack MY place of business AND my employees!"

"Your business caused chaos selling amps to addicts!" He declared "An old man was just killed yesterday by an addict!"

"Do I look like I care?" I slit his chest with an energy arm blade at car speed.

As soon as I hit him I felt my arm recoil heavily and I felt my body start to collapse once more.

Shit shit shit NO NO NO DO NOT FAIL ON ME NOW!!!

However I caught myself and tried to keep going.

"Ah fuck my chest! What is wrong with you!" He held his bleeding chest.

He fired more crescents at me and spun them around me to create some sort of air barrier.

"Dumbass you think that'll work against me?" I smirked.

I swirled an energy tornado around me and deflected all of the crescents, then I calmed the storm and charged at Zirian.

With energy forming in my hand I punched his chest and shattered his ribs.

He hit the wall and bleed there heavily.

He bled to death. He wouldn't have lived anyways with a shattered rib cage.

"Pathetic, what a weak excuse for a vigilante." I spit. "Too bad nobody would morn for you."

I walked away and called for the van to pick me up.

Soon enough it did and I hopped back on there.

Wow I can't well to tell him! I ACTUALLY killed the vigilante!