Chapter 44: The Red Shadows Part 1

"Before we began, I'd like to introduce you to the New Reality." Sanderson smiled.

I watched as everything around me started to glow red, soon this red darkness filled up the entire room.

"THIS! IS THE NEW REALITY!!" Sanderson declared "AND YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY A TASTE OF IT BEFORE YOU DIE!!"

I better stop them three before this New Reality becomes released.

"So anti climatic," I added "this doesn't do a thing!"

"Yet until John strengths it and I power him with energy." Sans pointed to John.

"Don't worry Emerson I promise this all for the better! Surrender now or else we will have to kill you!" John added.

Promise? Pfft you already killed me once I'm not doing it again!

"Do I or Sera and Reese look stupid to you?" I asked. "You are all dumb fuckers."

"We'll see about that!" Sanderson cried as he sped boosted infront of me, Reese stopped him with an ice wall.

"You forgot my ability is now complete!" Sanderson held out his hand which was glowing red, he drew out Reese's life energy.

"Auck! What the hell he's just like you now!" Reese cried.

Ah shit he REALLY is my faker now!

"Hey! You can't use that!" I clawed him.

But he absorbed it.

"Hmph, try to stop me." He smirked.

With this sudden realization I had another idea. "Try to stop me."

I raced towards John, which he attacked me.

He held up a fusion bolt ( probably Fi's ability that he stole ) and struck at me.

I dodged it and I uppercut him with an energy blow.

"Get your own damn ability for once!" I said to him.

"Nah, I'd prefer not to!' John came back around and summoned an illusion on me, Infinite's ability.

Ah crap I can't see anything anymore! For all I know I could-

I was kicked in the stomach I skidded across the floor. I wasn't up to my full strength due to my condition of being sick.

Seraphina froze time to trap Fiora but Fiora took her ability and mine and created Time Fatigue. She hurt Seraphina with all of her energy and accelerated the damage.

"Ah fuck you dumb hoe what the hell are you doing?!" Seraphina yelled at her.

"Fucking killing you, stupid bitch." Fiora said back to her.

Seraphina again froze time but Reese managed to freeze Fiora in a ice block.

"That's going to keep her locked up for a while." Reese sighed after she had escaped Sanderson from draining her.