Chapter 37: Explain To Me Why Turf Wars Exist?

Emerson's POV, Wellston High:

Do you know what sucks about being one of the main characters sometimes?

ATTENTION, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE DAMN IT WHILE I GO DIE IN A HOLE!!!

Anyways...

I felt a little sick today but I knew I couldn't take a sick day today, most cause the girls had a FABULOUS idea ( and I say it with sarcasm ) to go on a turf war.

I'm tiiirrreeeddd.

C'mon you can get yourself going, COME ON!!!

I Basically had gotten zero sleep and I'm barely alive on 5 cups of coffee.

"You look rough." Isen noted as he walked passed me.

"No shit and now I have to do 'Kingly' duties." I replied.

"Have fun!" Isen smiled like a rat as he continued on his way.

Fucking rat smile, I hate it.

I sighed to myself and just went into my last class, I knew that after I was done I would have to go do a stupid turf battle.

Doesn't fucking help they still have this stuff in college.

UGH.

Anyways I had to continue on with the day and I soon left school to meet up with the hierarchy.

I meet up with them behind school, it was awfully "unattended" so to speak.

"You look like you need a nap." Skyla immediately greeted me.

"Hello to you too."

"That was kinda rude." Reese said.

"Eh look, I was just pointing out is all. No need to stand up for her, anyways where is the healer?" I yawned.

They both had a face of something of bad news.

"Um, she went to go one a date with some blonde looking guy?" Reese replied.

I looked at my right hand and I made it glow, I sighed and added. "It's alright, I can sort of heal and maybe I can simply rebuild the opponent team's healer's ability with my Energy Ability Regeneration.

"Haha you're kinda like John at this point." Skyla pointed out.

"Not really but OK." I shook my head. "John copies pure abilities, I just rebuild them from the aura's energy for myself."

Us three headed for the train station and we went to the turf arena.

I made sure we were early, we arrived and waited for the other team.

Soon they arrived as well.

"Hello, I see that you've tooken up to our challenge." One short and orange haired teen greeted us.

"Huh, you're nicer than most people we have fought." I noticed and held out my head.

"I'm King Reynolds by the way, we're currently the second strongest team in the state." He shook my hand.

"I'm Emerson, I'm the King of Wellston."

"I know, you're pretty well known." Reynolds replied.

I knew this would happen, I didn't want publicity!

We both discussed battle terms and made our way to our respective teams.

"I'm surprised you didn't puke by a social situation." Skyla chuckled.

"Haha very funny," I rolled my eyes. "I don't know why I didn't let Sanderfuck stay as King."

"Then Fiora would have stayed queen and Zeke as Jack." Skyla reminded me.