Chapter 8: Jack's Advice

Sanderson POV:

- Phoenix HQ -

Just 4 more.

Four fucking more pathetic days until I get to kill Fiora.

Pssh and she even thinks I'm her bOyFrIeNd now.

Pathetic with a capital P.

ANYWAYS!

I'm sitting with the doc just watching him create more cool things.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"This son is just a iPhone. One of my coworkers broke it so I'm fixing it." He chuckled. "I don't just create electronics."

"Oh. What's an iPhone?" I asked curious.

"You see that phone in your pocket?" He pointed.

I pulled out my phone. "Yeah, it's a smartphone."

"An iPhone is a variant of a smartphone." He explained. "I forgot I have to teach you alot of these things."

I got up and and allowed him to continue working quietly. I left and walked around headquarters looking for SOMETHING to do.

That's when I noticed a 17 to drinking a bottle of alcohol.

"Um aren't you a little too young to be drinking that?" I asked him.

"I don't give a fuck, I can do whatever I want." He glared at me. "Who the fuck do you think you are even talking to me?"

"I'm Dr. Orville's son." I explained. "Well sort of."

"Oh right, you're Infinite's kid. I understand." He chugged the alcohol.

"I'm Jack by the way." He began. "I was leader of DARKLORD before Infinite bought it along with EMBER and combined the two."

"Wait so you worked with my DNA father Josh?" I asked curiously.

"That's right, although he chose a stupid fucking name. I suggested SHADOW but he wanted something more stupid I guess." He sighed to himself. "Ah sorry kid, I'm getting off track. Sorry for bothering you."

"Why are you calling me kid I'm only two years younger than you? Also I'm the one who bothered you!"

"Right." He finished his alcohol.

He pulled out a gun from his pocket and started polishing it with a cheap cloth. The weapon reminded me of my goal in the next four days.

"Hey you seem like the expert on murder, what would you suggest what to do on a date-turned-murder scenario?" I asked him hoping for an answer.

Jack looked at the weapon, gripped it firmly and put it back in his pocket. "I did that once with the President's daughter, she was a very important political icon but I was tasked with killing her. What I did was go out on a normal date and made it seem like it was going well and all. Once it was over I shot her in the back of her head in an ally way." Jack story told.

"So what exactly are you saying?"

"Make it seem like the date goes well, fake it if you have to. Then by the time it's over, find a good place to kill her and do it quickly." He explained.

"Oh um wow thanks!" I was surprised by his answer but I would listen to it nonetheless.

"You seem like a cool kid, maybe I could teach you more about this stuff later sometime?" He looked at me smiling.

"Yeah that would be awesome!"

"Alrighty well talk to me whenever I'm free alright?" He said.

"OK, I will!" I waved away and kept on going my way.

I headed towards the kitchen and made myself a peanut butter and mustard sandwich. I invented the dish myself and I think it tastes REALLY good.

- Wellston High -

Skyla's POV, The Next Day:

I hate school.

I like chocolate cake.

I hate school.

I like chocolate cake.

What the fuck am I doing?

OK OK forgive forgive me BUT I'm super excited today.

Why? You may ask, not only is ANOTHER new student coming today BUT I YES I get to tour them! This is going to be so fun!

I walked inside the gates and saw a new insecure freshman girl walking there too.

"Hi there! You must be the new student here right?" I asked joyfully.

"Uh yeah I am." The brown haired girl replied.

"My name is Skyla and welcome to Wellston!"

"Ow you're too loud." She covered her ears. "I hate loud places."

"Oh sorry." I tried to quiet down. "What's your name?"

"It's Keziah."

"Cool!"

We walked inside I started showing her around Wellston.

I showed her everything, the class, cafeteria, our sports area, the arena, upstairs, the bathrooms and more.

Even that weird spot where some kid puked. I think his name was T̶̛̲͙̾̄̐̒̂̌͆̈́̎́̾͘͘̕e̵̜̭͍͚̱͇̓̏͋̒̃͊́̌̌̕͠r̵̡͉̫̟͕̪̩̒̏r̴̨̛̙͈̗̩̞̻͚̝͕͖͙̖̒̃͐͌͑̽̿͛̎̾͋̓̌͂ę̸̛̛̀̐̌̽̉̾̎̚̕n̸̨̡̢̲͙̞̭̳͈̪̠̠͓̣̊̊̃͂̑̇͋́̕͜͝c̴̨̢̖͍̟͔̮̏̅́̿̃͘͘ͅͅé̴͕̭̼̫̦͔͐͊̆̃̍̈́͌̾̓̔̍

Wait.

That doesn't sound right? I don't think that weird kid actually puked there?

Is something wrong with my memory, I could have sworn someone else did it.

Well I can't focus on that right now.

"That's everything I can think of." I finished. "How do you like it so far."

"I guess it's OK." She replied.

"If you want we can exchange abilities too! Mine is Gravity Manipulation."

"I have Galaxy Renderer." She answered.

"Ooo what's that?" I asked.

"Complicated." She simply said "In long words I can create several things like planets, rings, astroids, starts and more stuff like that and I can even use them as projectiles or shields. It's OK."

"OK?! That sounds flipping awesome!" I exclaimed. "You sound like a god tier!"

"I'm only a 6.0" she sighed. "I'm BARELY one. Though I have myself to blame. I rarely fight."

"Well I think you'll have lots of fun and friends here! I even made a lot of friends here too like John, Seraphina, Remi, Fiora, Reese, Blyke, Isen and T̶̡̮̹̦̠̤̱̮̺͕̖̟̘̘̑ę̸̧̧͕̪̫̺̙̹̰̹̲̘͇̞̰̥͔̠͔͚̣͐̎̈͋̂̂̊͋̈́͒͊̚̕ͅṙ̶̨̢̡̛̛͉̞̭͎̜̟͓̦͍̳̙̖̞̺̤͍͉̱̘͔͖͌̽̿̄̑̏̊͋̄́̋̓̉͒̇̈́̕ŗ̸̥̳̜̩̘̰͍̝͚̖́̔͐̇̾͌̔͗͂̔̂̽̍̏̒͛̍͛̈́̿̀͋̏̐̔̄̚͘͘e̶̡̡̧̛͓͚̱̠̳͕͙̗̮̰̩̘̝͖̗̞͔̫̬̙̮͔̦̞̣̫͎̼̱͓̱̠͌̉̔̓̃͑̀͑̋̒̈́̓̎́͐̎̓͊͛̚̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅn̴͚̜̼̻̯͎̤̥̩̣̖̞͔̼̯̝̞̤̾̆̅͂̿̽̃̃̊̀͗̓͊̓̋́̌̐̾͗͂͋͌͆́̎̽̒̅̚͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅc̶̢̨̧̛̗̫̗̲̥͕͓͎̘̻̮̲̮͔̥̹̖̤͙̣͙̙̗͎͎̪͇͍̲̮͛͋̇̿̓̈̕͝͝͠ͅẻ̵̛̱̯̹͈̪̞̣͛̇̂͂̿͌̌͗͂͒̈́̓̉́̈́̃͒́̽̽͋̽̚͝͝ͅ"

OK SOMETHING sounds wrong.

I never was friends with that fucking kid who was exposed to be a spy for EMBER!

Why the hell do I remember being friends with him and shit?!

Something weird is going on and I don't like it.

I SWEAR I remember somebody else but I CAN'T.

"I don't know who any of those people are." She said.

"You will soon." I smiled. "Now let's hurry and get to class!"