Chapter 13: No TV? No food? I'm outta here!

- 30 Minutes Later -

??? POV:

I was trapped. In a helicopter being captive by some stupid group called NXGen, honestly that's a pretty fucking stupid name.

"Damn it is there anything to do here?!" I whined.

"Nope. Your crime as a vigilante stops now, thus why you are in a helicopter so I suggest that you shut your mouth." A soldier said to me.

"No TV? No food? Well guess I'm outta here." I busted the shackles with my ability and smashed the helicopter door and stood on the wing.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The soldier screamed. "I THOUGHT YOU'RE ABILITY WAS DEACTIVATED!!"

I looked down at the cloudy abyss. "Yeah I thought so too, doesn't help I hate heights."

"Well catch you dumbasses later!" I flew off the helicopter and held onto a scrap piece of it.

I don't know why I did, I held on to it though.

I kept falling and falling until I could see a city, I was about to land RIGHT SMACK in the middle of the road!

SHIT SHIT SHIT I DID NOT THINK THIS THROUGH!!

However somehow by instinct I pushed the scrap on my feet and I landed on the ground with the scrap acting as snowboard gliding down the road.

Owwww, at least my feet don't hurt THAT bad.

Honestly I am never doing that kind of jump again.

OK, OK. I think I am in Wellston City. Let's see if I can find my way around here!

I slid down faster and faster down the road with my makeshift snowboard. I had to keep dodging cars left and right.

I probably caused a couple of accidents.

Anyways I slid down until the scrap started to literally scrap away and I had to come to a stop.

Wow, not bad for a piece of scrap from a helicopter!

I looked around my surroundings and noticed that Wellston City was very busy today. I looked at my arms and they still had wounds from my last fight.

Fucking didn't heal right, damn it. Oh well I'll keep going.

I started to walk around and see my way around things. I checked if my phone had signal and I immediately shut it down.

Don't want NXGen trying to fucking find me again.

I sat down at a bench trying to catch my breath. I didn't feel very well but I think my ability is still going strong. Honestly who arrests people for vigilantism anyways? It's not a crime, I mean what they did for me was kind but they didn't HAVE to take me hostage.

Whatever just don't trust these stupid ass groups, that's a lesson you should learn.

I tested my ability and started charging like a bullet down the road, I didn't really know where I was going until I saw something up ahead.

Wait a minute!? Is that guy trying to sexually assault that girl!?

I immediately realized what was about to happen so I went right up to the guy and used my ability on my hand and yelled "HEY!"