Chapter 23: dRaMa CaUsE oF sKyLa

"He's got a point." Fiora sided with me.

"Now don't you get all simpy with him!" Skyla said.

"I'm NOT!"

"Mhmm of course you are, you just can't WAIT to get in his pants!" She smirked and laughed.

John and Seraphina just looked at the situation with a "whut?" Face and I just put my hand on my face.

"Skyla stop it." I sighed.

"OooooOOO now you're defending her haha." She giggled. "I bet you're all horny too."

John looked at me and mouthed. "Skyla still managed to get alcohol."

Ugh, explains it. Must be her damn ability helping her get some.

"Skyla if EITHER Fiora or I were horny, it would be obvious but we're not." I explained.

"This went off track quickly." John said.

Fiora turned and looked at me. "Well how come you're not horny for me? Am I still not pretty enough for you?"

"No you are I uh just, look I'm-"

"It's fine." She sadly looked away. "I always knew I wasn't good enough."

"Why are you upset cause I'm not horny?!" I freaked out.

"Um guys I think we should just stop." Seraphina tried to end it.

"No, he doesn't think I'm attractive so now I'm stuck with a guy who doesn't even like me." Fiora frowned.

"WhO sAiD i DiDnT lIkE yOu?" I got annoyed at this point.

"Apparently you did cause you never got horny for me." She looked me a little mad.

"CAUSE WE LITERALLY JUST DATED!"

"Uh huh, you ALSO kept trying to put off dating me!" She raised her voice.

"Well what if I get killed but another damn water demon again?! That's what I was trying to protect you from, from the pain of death. I DON'T want you to even be upset over me damn it!" I explained.

"Why the fuck do you loathe yourself SO MUCH that you won't even LOOK at me!"

"Alright guys were making a scene, please stop it." Seraphina made us stop.

"dRaMa CaUsE oF sKyLa." John mumbled.

"You did kinda start this." Reese pointed out.

"I know." Skyla replied.

"I'm just gonna order some food I guess." John picked up the menu.

"Yeah me to I guess." I said.

We all ( except for Skyla of course. ) We're a little on edge a bit ( especially Fiora and I, cause of Skyla. ) But alas we managed to order our food respectively.

As soon as the waiter left, we all just sat there in quiet.

I love quiet, not tension quiet but peaceful quiet.

Fiora buried her face in her hands and said "No wonder I only had like two previous boyfriends. I really am that ugly."

Nevermind here we go again.

"I only had two previous boyfriends before as well." Seraphina pointed out. "That doesn't make me ugly."

"Yeah but this fucker over here doesn't even think about me." She sighed.

"Yeah how come you don't actually?" Reese asked me.

WHY THE FUCK AM I THE CENTER OF ATTENTION?! GO TALK ABOUT JOHN'S KNIFE FETISH OR SOMETHING LEAVE ME ALONE!!

"BECAUSE."

"Because I'm ugly, I don't have that great of a personality, my body sucks and nothing is good about me huh?" Fiora told me. "You're only dating me cause you only feel sorry for me, not that you actually-"

"WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU IS BULLSHIT, I HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS RIGHT FUCKING NOW SO I CAN'T HAVE A LOVE SICK RELATIONSHIP UNTIL I CAN RELAX FOR ONCE IN MY KIFE DAMN IT! BUT I'M BUSY DEALING WITH SANDERSON AND PHOENIX!!!" My eye started to twitch and blue sparks started to come off me.

John gave me a brow look. "You're lucky I stole some kid's voice dampening ability."

I sighed to myself and I wanted to crawl in a corner and die.

"Still doesn't explain the horny thing."

"Do I hAvE tO fUcK yOu In OrDeR fOr yOu To GeT iT?!" I sarcastically said.

"At this point yes." Fiora said.

I hid my face in my hands.

I hate myself, I hate myself I hate myself, I want to die.