Chapter 6: Kingly Shit is LIT

The next day:

- Wellston High -

School is the same as always, won't be once I discover Wellston's secret power and create my own reality.

Anyways Fiora and I are officially going to go on a date, we aren't DATING yet but we will never cause I don't like that ugly hoe and I'm going to kill her anyways. 6 more days left haha.

For now I'm going to complete the next stage of the Final plan.

Take the King title.

John was sitting next to Seraphina eating lunch with her.

I walked up to him, I tapped on his shoulder.

"Hm? What is it?" He asked.

"I want to have a title match later today." I simply stated.

"Fine by me, now let me finish my lunch." He turned his head back to his girlfriend.

That was quick, kinda odd but OK.

I left kinda stunned but sighed, it was probably typical of him.

So I had nothing else interesting happen today other than classes so....

Several hours later:

I waited for John outside, considering how bland our plan was I didn't even know if he would come out here or not.

But then I saw a door open and a black haired late teen showed up.

"For a new kid you for real look like someone I used to know." He commented.

Damn it does he still remember him too?! If he does, he dies today!

"Interesting." I said. "You could consider this your LAST title match."

After hearing what John had said, I couldn't risk another bypassing the mass wipe so I decided right then and there that I would kill John too.

"Mmkay." He sighed. "If you really want the title that bad I can simply give it up. I don't really feel like fighting."

"Nah I wanna fight." I answered.

"Alrighty."

John fired a discharge beam at me and I deflected it with an energy shield.

"So the rumors were true, you DO have Emerson's ability. I'm surprised everyone completely forgot about him though lately." He observed "I don't know if you're related to him or not but you make me suspicious of you."

"Oh fuck you!" I flung several energy barbs at him and he sped at me, dodging alot of them.

He seems 7.5, guess I can't go easy on him.

I charged up at him and punched him with a VERY powerful energy punch, I enforced dangerous amounts of energy directed at him and shattered his ribs.

He feel and coughed up blood badly.

I noticed my arm started to sting really bad.

Damn it you damn unstable ability! Why won't the doc fix it already?!

John tried to breathe but he had horrible trouble breathing.

He would die right then and there.

"I'm 2.4 levels higher than you dumbass, I can kill whoever I want. I'm surprised the hero has never killed anyone except for my DNA father." I pointed out.

But immediately I heard the school bell ring and a WAVE of kids came running out, one of them being Seraphina who ran over to John and time reversed his wounds.

Seraphina?! Oh fucking come ON! HE JUST WAS ABOUT TO DIE!!

"JOHN ARE YOU OK?!" She exclaimed as John got back up.

"Yeah I'm fine now, thanks. I lost my title to this piece of shit." John glared at me.

"Should have known, I'm powerful enough to kill you."

"The person you are mocking would have never killed the person! In fact he didn't even kill Blyke during the title match! He even HELPED HIM!" John pointed out.

I clenched my fists "Don't. You. Dare. Talk. About. Him."

"Who are you two talking about?!" Seraphina asked confused.

"Nothing, let's go Seraphina. Before this prick does some horrible King shit."

They walked away and I spat at their direction.

Who cares about what he says anyways.

Besides no one knows who the fuck he is talking about anymore.

With my title I could continue on to phase 3, find the secret power core.

John's POV:

Something odd is happening, everyone literally forgot about Emerson and doesn't even know who he even is except for me, Fiora and Sanderson. Why?!

As I was walking away with Seraphina I remember Em telling me that EMBER was originally working on a mass memory wipe device but cancelled the project later on due to failed prototypes.

Maybe that's what's going on? Someone got ahold of that old project. But who? Sanderson for real looks almost EXACTLY like Josh but not only that he has Em's ability! Why?! Unless he was created and not born? Is he a project of a new organization? Like what?

"I don't like that Sanderson guy." Sera said to me.

"Yeah me neither, he reminds of Arlo, Zeke and Terrence all in one package." I said back.

"I really hope he doesn't do anything bad." Sera sighed. "If he does I don't know what I'd do."

"He may have almost killed me but I can get stronger, Skyla is a 9.5 in Gravity Manipulation and Fiora is a 9.0 in fusion. If anything bad happens those two can at least have a fighting chance against Sanderson." I explained.

Though I'm not sure about that, Emerson almost killed Skyla and Fiora and he wasn't that much stronger.

However something about Sanderson's ability seems off, like it doesn't work right or something.

"I guess so." Sera looked up at me. "I just want everyone to be safe."

"Even Vaughn is strong, I remember he literally stuck ME to the ground. I think he has Skyla's ability or something. So even HE can fight Sanderson off if he does something horrible." I added.

"OK, I trust you."

"It'll be OK I know we don't like Sanderson but maybe we're thinking this too much and he just wants that stupid label."

"Haha okay." Seraphina smiled.

Or what if he is aiming for something more?