Chapter 14: The "Date" Part 2

30 Minutes Earlier, Sanderson's POV:

I think its safe to say we had a nice date.

"Alright well I'll pay for everything." I said to Fiora.

"You sure? I don't mind-"

"Not at all, allow me." I told her as I pulled open my wallet.

"You know, my ex-boyfriend never got to take me out on a date." She sighed "So already you made me feel a lot better now. Thank you for being a cool boyfriend." 

"No problem!" I smiled as I payed. "C'mon maybe we can go walk outside."

"OK sure!"

We left the restaurant and we started walking around the city holding hands.

We didn't really do much else but soon we started to walk somewhere with *ahem* less people.

"Sanderson where are we going?" Fiora asked "Its awfully quiet over here."

"You'll see." I smiled.

As I looked at her something in my blood rushed, an urge if you will. As if it was coded in my DNA.

Fiora is awfully pretty maybe I could you know, have some "fun" first before I kill her.

My hands started to shake and I felt very, sexual. 

"You OK?" Fiora looked at me concerned.

I realized that I was finally alone and I turned to her and I grabbed her butt.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU-"

I stabbed her neck with a syringe and sucked her ability out, I removed the syringe and said. "Now, you are powerless and there is nothing you can do to stop me." I smiled.

I trapped her with energy ropes around her arms and started to rip off some off her clothing.

"SANDERSON HOW COULD YOU!? STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She screamed "I HATE YOU FUCKING STOP IT!!"

As Fiora got more revealing I got more, horny. Right when I was about to do something to her I heard someone scream. "HEY!"

Damn it those damn vigilantes are trying to save her aren't they?!

As I turned around I saw him.

WHAT NO?! IT CAN'T BE!?

"W-WHAT?!" 

He energy slashed me in the chest and punched my face with an energy fist.

"Just like you're DAMN father!" He yelled. "I should fucking kill you right here and now!"

He picked me up by the color and looked at me directly in the eyes, I could see his blue lit eyes staring at me.

"Bet you know who I am don't ya?" He looked right at me.

"You were supposed to be DEAD!" I yelled at him.

"My death did happen, I'll explain later you slimy rip off piece of shit!" He threw my to the ground.

Obviously he knew who I was too.

Fiora was just watching us too as if she had seen a ghost, as if this was impossible for her to see.

Hell this WAS supposed to be impossible!

"Since you know I'm YOU, you know that I'm you but beter!" I smirked as I wipe the blood of my lips and hit him with an energy blade.

But he grabbed my arm and didn't take the hit.

"If you are supposedly better than me, than why is you ability unstable and you have no passive?" He gritted his teeth. "Damn you this is how you treat women? You're just as pathetic as Josh himself. You have no right to even have an UNSTABLE version of my ability." He powered on his hand and twisted my arm HORRIBLY.

"AUGH!!" I screamed "YOU FAGGOT YOU BROKE MY ARM!!"

"The only fag here is you." He looked down on me. "What a horrible excuse for a 9.9 user."

His blue aura surrounded him, I could see that he was very experience with his power.

I used my red energy to heal my arm and fix the damage done to it.

"If a fucking 7.5 could kill you then so could I!"

I charged at him with an energy boost but as soon as I hit him he absorbed it.

"If you had a passive you could absorb energy like I can."

He punched my right smack in the face and shot several energy blades to my arms and legs so the muscles were damaged. I cried in pain.

He looked at Fiora and cut off the red energy ropes off her. "Good thing I came just in time."

"H-how are you not dead?" Fiora looked like she had seen a ghost.

He sighed to himself. "It's a long story."

I used my energy to at least cut off the pain and I charged right at him. "HEY ASSHOLE I'M STILL HERE!!"

He fired an energy beam right at me. "When are you ever going to learn?"

He walked up to me and took the syringe I stabbed Fiora with and then pulled out his own and stabbed MY neck.

He had removed my ability.

"Tck." He pocketed the syringe.

Damn it.

Fiora's POV:

OK FOR REAL HOW IS HE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND HOW IS HE NOT DEAD?!

Emerson started to drain a little of Sanderson's life energy just a bit so he would pass out. He looked at me while doing it and asked. "Are you OK? Did he actually hurt you?"

"No luckily." I sighed. "But he was really like about to the second you came."

"Yeah I'm glad I came too, I didn't even know where I was going and I saw this fucking rip off!"

"You know him?" I asked as I tried to fix my outfit.

"Kinda, EMBER was actually working on an ultimate life form but they had a few ideas for it's ability and mine was one of them." He explained. "I also know they chose to use Josh's DNA specifically to create this fucker. I thought the project would be cancelled ever since EMBER was bought out."

"Guess not, explains why he tried to rape me." I sighed.

OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! I'M SOO FUCKING HAPPY :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

"I'm really sorry for not telling you I was alive sooner. I was revived not too long ago but I was captured so I couldn't really make known my presence until I got out." He apologized.

"It's OK I'm just so relieved to see you alive." I smiled as I teared up.

I went over to him and I hugged him.

"I thought I lost you forever." I started to cry.

"That's what I meant when I told you to not cry for me. I knew I would come back." He smiled. 

"But know you and I are ruined." I realized "I dated Sanderson now after you so now.... we're ruined."

"What's ruined?" He asked confused.

You damn autistic fuck.