Chapter 40: Drops Of Unnatural Substances

He sat down on the ground and sighed to himself. "I really need to control myself or else I'll lose myself."

"Huh you sound like a guy I used to know." I smiled.

He started to chuckle, then he laughed out like crazy.

"Don't worry ahaha I'm not going to be like him." He assured me. "However I'm sure everyone else thinks I am."

I sat down with him on the floor, still shaken by what had just happened. I turned to him with a face of disappointment "Hey um I have some bad news."

"Hm? Yeah sure, hit me."

"Sanderson um.."

I hesitated to tell him, I was afraid of how he'll react or if it was appropriate.

"You can tell me, I'm the blue hero after all I've been told worse."

"Well um Sanderson, does it regularly with Fiora now." I broke it to him.

He started to chuckle out of shock and his face looked like he had lost all hope. "He, he HAHAHA!" he burst out. "H-ho-hoederson! That f-fucking bitch!"

"I'm sorry." I said as I looked away.

He got up and clenched his fist. "Well I guess I'm going to kill her too then! HAHA!" he had a strange look on his face.

"Hey dude, that insanity thing remember? Keep yourself in check." I reminded him.

"To my friends, if I could even call them that anymore yes but in this situation? Sans, Infinite, possibly Jack, Phoenix and even fucking Fiora. THEY ALL WILL FUCKING DIE WITH THEIR BLOOD ON MY ENERGY CLAWS!"

Yep, he's going to lose it.

"Alright then what are you going to do about it?" I asked curiously.

He calmed himself down and in his regularly said "I have a operations base called 'Blue Liquid', basically its where I can prepare myself for situations and have good plans and such."

"Kinda like your last group..."

"Except it's different, it's an operations base not a full fledged team like Phoenix or Ember." He explained. 

"Sounds pretty dope." I said.

"Yeah, you're welcome to have access to it." He put his hands behind his head. "I'm sure you will find it some use, besides I need a teammate to help me with this anyways. Otherwise I'd die early."

"Die???" I asked.

"Its a possibility." He added. "Dunno if I will but I'm planning if that does happen."

I shook my head and told him flatly. "Look, stop obsessing with death alright? John and I already did this kind of stupid shit and it lead to worse. So stop it."

"Whatevs." He sighed. "I'm just saying I might. Sans is 9.9, Infinite is 8.2, Jack is 7.2 and Fi is 9.2"

I did realize the chances but I knew he was fighter against all odds, he does manage to win. He beat Josh, John and crumbled everyone else.

"Alright I understand but I will have your back, you and I will get our revenge."

"It's probably going to be a team of three, if we leave out Dr. Infinite." Emerson explained. "That means it'll be a 2 on 3."

"What about a third teammate?" I asked. "We could be Team Blue Liquid like a hierarchy team but against Phoenix of course."

"I'll debate on that later."

"Alright fine."

He looked at himself, his face had bruises and had several open wounds from crashing, he was bleeding on his face. He noticed his arms were covered in wounds, scars and healing scabs. He had been doing a lot.

"What have you been eating lately?" I asked him.

"Not much anymore, mostly cause I either ignore it or I'm too busy." He explained.

"John taught me how to cook a while ago and I've been wanting to try it out. Wanna come over for some lunch?"

"I don't mind, I probably need to eat anyways."

"Alright good and I expect you to eat enough because you can't be collapsing on the battle field."

"Yes ma'am." He joked.

"Oh and then we should go find a third team mate."

Phoenix HQ, Jack's POV:

I awoke with pain, my face hurt ALOT and I was in a medical room.

Ugh I hate encountering THAT guy, I always fucking lose to him.

I heard a door unlock and I could make out a teen sitting in a chair next to me, I barely could see from my injuries at the moment.

"Hey."

I turned to him. "What?"

"We failed."

"I know, leave me alone."

"But!"

"But what?" I asked.

"I eventually found John while you were in Phoenix's care unit. He's being restored as we speak, a valuable asset to the New Reality is back haha!" Sanderson told me.

"How!?" I asked.

"Well I found this stupid old abandoned Ember base that was still operation while I was out for supplies and I found John tied to a dusty medical bed in a coma or something." Sanderson explained.

I just laid back in my bed comfortably and tried to relax, I was in too much pain. "Whatever, I have a question."

"Yeah?" My teammate replied.

"Do you ever think you yourselves are the one doing wrong?" I asked. "What if this New Reality isn't all that seems?"

Sanderson burst out laughing "You dumbass OF COURSE we do evil BUT for a good cause!" He explained. "Like when I almost raped Fiora, it eventually turned into her being on our side!"

I was shocked by what he said. "Y-you what?!"

"Yeah I know, SHOCKING. Pff." Sanderson blew it off. "I know I'm just like my DNA father but I am thinking of doing it again. Maybe Remi or Elaine, they seem valuable. Have them hurt, fuck their memories up and BAM new team member or at least hurt them enough not to fight us."

"Golly I thought Josh was fucking horrible! You are worse!" I exclaimed.

"Do bad for a later good. That's how Phoenix works dumbass. You've done terrible too." He said. "You should know, working for Darklord."

"I can't believe you! Get away from me!" I yelled. "Before you rape me too!"

"Pssh I won't, ugly ass anyways." He muttered as he walked away.

"And tell Infinite that I'm fucking leaving Phoenix!" I yelled at him as he left.

"Sure thing hoe, I already have a replacement for you anyways. It's my gIrLfRiEnD."

I never knew about his secret until now, I couldn't believe him. My face hurt but not enough for me to stay. I walked up, stole some pain medication, put clothes on and stormed out of Phoenix HQ.

Fuck this new damn reality.