Chapter 22: Worst. Idea. EVER.

10 minutes later, Emerson's POV:

Already Day 1 and I got my shit title back. At least I got it in a more... interesting way.

Anyways I felt a little pissed off but I could handle it but I was all in my head when I didnt realize John walked past me.

"Emerson?! What the?!" He looked at me flabbergasted.

"Oh hi, I forgot to announce my um return I think?" I looked at him awkward.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!" He looked at me but then smiled. "Damn I should have known!"

"No worries, I don't really know why I'm alive either." I awkwardly chuckled.

John looked down and sighed. "Hey I'm really sorry for-"

I put a hand on his shoulder and whispered "It wasn't your fault."

"Huh?" He looked at me confused.

"You were under a trick, I'll explain more when I have to freedom to."

Who knew that the founder of Phoenix put John under a trick BEFORE the idea of Phoenix even EXISTED!? Well he was then a EMBER employee.

"I uh, OK?" John looked at me still very confused. "So I guess we're cool then?"

"Yep, so now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go barf." I joked.

"Haha OK!" John chuckled and was about to head a different direction when we were stopped by Reese.

"Oh hey, just the two I was looking for! Actually four but nevermind that." She remembered.

Please don't invite me to something social, PLEASE PLEASE-

Reese continued "While Skyla and I were making out, we had this idea where we all go on a threesome date and have this epic night an all!"

"You mean triple date, not a threesome." John sighed as he put his hand on his face.

NOOOOOO!!!!

"So what do you guys think, I mean if course you could talk to your girlfriends about it but you know."

ThIs Is WhY i WaNtEd To StAy HoMe AND NEVER DATE, well then again I have ahem mental issues about that uhhh.

"Uh I guess it's fine by me, I don't mind. I'm sure Sera doesn't either, I haven't gone out with her in a while anyways." John gave in.

"What about you Em?" She turned to me.

I froze for a minute but alas I gave in.

"Alright fine."

"Besides no is gonna mess with us anyways haha!" She joked. "We're all just a bunch o god tiers."

I swear, my ability should have been Puke Manipulation.

Honestly I kinda didn't like the bootstrapped plan, I would have preferred a much more detailed one but it's whatever. Not like it's the Worst. Idea. Ever.

Actually it is to me, mostly cause of all of the PEOPLE.

I sound autistic.

Later on in the afternoon, Skyla texted us where we were going, WHEN and other things.

It reminded me to tell Fiora, which she was fine with and gave her an excuse to cut her hair ( again. ) So it's alright I guess.

Though I would have preferred if she had NOT agreed to it. Damn it I need to get out of the house more often, I sound depressing as hell.

- River Cuisine, 4 hours later -

OK yes this was the worst idea ever, I already want to go home.

OK STOP BEING ANTISOCIAL!! YOU USE TO BE SOCIAL AND NOW LOOK!

"I thought this was a restaurant?" John looked at the location confused. "It's just a cruise ship."

"You dumbass." Seraphina laughed really hard. "A LOT of restaurants are in cruise like ships. It's common in costal and port cities."

The ship was huge, it was white with several decorations and looked to be circa 1880s. It had been converted to a restaurant and was very popular. It was floating on a sparkling river that glowed from moonlight.

"How did you pay for this?" Skyla looked at it amazed.

"Simple, I read Rich Dad, Poor Dad and learned to trade in my poor dad for a rich dad." Reese smiled.

"Ooo I should do that sometime." She was amazed.

"You know she's joking right?" Seraphina gave a look at Skyla.

"Um yeah, I uh of course knew!" She replied embarrassed that she believed it.

I didn't even know this place allowed adolescences here.

"Are you sure we're even SUPPOSED to be here?" I got nervous.

"They serve alcohol but that's no biggie, as long as we don't drink it. They don't mind us here, in fact it's on the 'Top Ten Places for Adolescent Dates on Wellston City.' list." Reese explained.

Knowing these dimwits, they're probably gonna find a way to get Le Drunke.

"Alright well let's go check it out now." Fiora said. "I think we've talked enough."

"Agreed." Sera replied.

The entire team walked inside and we're amazed how beautiful it was. It had white walls with furnished wood tables. Crystal chandeliers were hanging everywhere and it was very pretty.

Little would we later know, the food wasn't actually expensive for some reason. Explains why it made that list.

A waiter sat all of us and we all sat down.

I looked at the clothing I was wearing, now I actually wasn't wearing anything tacky but I wasn't wearing a suit either.

"Am I under dressed?" I asked pointing to my plaid shirt.

"I don't know, we might all be." Fiora sighed.

"Don't worry this place isn't actually for eLiTeS as it looks." Reese rest assured.

"I'm gonna figure out how to get some alcohol, I'll be back." John said as he got up.

"Yeah same here!" She also got up.

Called it.

"You know what maybe we should haggle ourselves some too." Skyla told Reese.

Double dog called it, *sigh*

I stopped all of them and said "There's a reason why nobody under 21 can purchase alcohol."

"Aw you're no fun." John whined.

"Exactly, if I was fun Wellston City would still be a water park convert." I explained.