𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄

TW:
VIOLENCE
GORE
HEAVY LANGUAGE
MENTIONS OF DEATH
VERBAL ABUSE AND SLIGHT PHYSICAL ABUSE

Jonah Parker didn't have many things in his life. His mom died when he was seven from some disease leaving him alone with a deadbeat dad who only drank and hooked up with random women he met at work.

Because of the negligence he faced in his life Jonah grew up a sad and angry kid. And those two emotions were not very good combustions, especially for a teenager. Jonah started fighting and getting in trouble at school overall making him the school "bad boy". No one dared to come near him and really no one wanted too. Deep down it hurt Jonah, seeing how he turned out. His mom always told him to have a bright smile and make friends during his years of school. But as soon as she died it was as if all the happiness faded from his life.

Which is why everyone was shocked when he befriended the school loser Johnathan Byers. Johnathan really didn't have any friends and was known to be picked on by Steve Harrington and his group of stuck up pricks.

One day Jonah caught Tommy H holding up Johnathans camera in an attempt to tease him. Jonah didn't know much about the Byers boy, but he did know he cared a whole hell of a lot about his camera. Plus Jonah wanted to punch Tommy H since the seventh grade when he stole the last juice box at lunch. So why not take the opportunity to punch him then and there?

After that Jonah quickly became friends with Johnathan and they became inseparable. Johnathan taught Jonah how to use a camera and Jonah taught Johnathan how to ride a skateboard (which failed miserably seeing as Johnathan had no balance at all). Overall, the two were close and would do anything for each other. Johnathans family loved Jonah and Joyce considered him one of her own. Jonah loved Joyce seeing as she was just like the mother he lost all those years ago.

One night changed everything. It was normal, with Jonah hanging out at the Byers household with johnathan per usual. Except Will Byers, the youngest brother didn't come home that night. Jonah played it off nonchalantly, saying how he was a growing kid and some kids run away for jokes.

But soon, it wouldn't turn out to be a prank anymore. Instead it would explode into a world of mysteries and conspiracies Jonah swore he would never see coming. But what Jonah also swore would never happen is that he'd fall in love with his best friend.

STARRING:
JOHNNY DEPP|JONAH PARKER

STARRING:JOHNNY DEPP|JONAH PARKER

CHARLIE HEATON|JOHNATHAN BYERS

ALSO STARRING:LINDEN ASHBY|DEREK PARKER

ALSO STARRING:
LINDEN ASHBY|DEREK PARKER

YAYAYAYAY IM SO EXCITED TO START WRITING THIS

it's stranger things season which means a fan fic is demanded 🤩

it's also shocking how few johnathan byers fics there were so i kinda wanted to write one of my own.

hope you all enjoy!!!