𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲:𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄!

Ben walked throughout the Creel house, feeling a sense of dread come over him

Ben walked throughout the Creel house, feeling a sense of dread come over him. This was it. Anything could happen in these moments alone. He could die, Max could die (which he wouldn't ever allow). The truth was he was terrified, but had to keep it together for the kids sake, since they were scared enough as well.

Somebody To Love played loudly in his headphones which made him feel a little better, but not all that better. God he wished Nora was here, but she was sent off with Eddie and Dustin on their decoy mission. The sound of footsteps made Ben spin around, almost hitting Max across the head with her machete. She jumped back and Ben sent her an apologetic look due to the fact he couldn't talk. Max wrote something down on her notepad before showing it to Ben.

ITS TIME.

Ben stared at the note for a moment before slowly nodding and grabbing his converse and putting them on his feet. His heart pounded out of his chest as he walked towards the lamp which was flickering. Lucas sent a look to Ben and Max, and they nodded before turning off their music.

Silence.

That was the only thing heard throughout the house.

And it made Ben even more scared.

"Hey! Asshole! I'm here. We're here. No more music. No more games. Do you hear me? What are you waiting for? Huh? Come on! Do you want us or not!" Max yelled.

"You tried to kill me before anyone else. Where's that same energy now, you fucking coward. You kill all those kids but you can't kill me huh?" Ben added as he was now yelling also. The lantern continued to buzz until Bens flower brighter. Max walked up the stares, with Ben and Lucas following closely behind her.

"What are you waiting for, asshole? Hmm? I'm right here! I'm right here!"

"Come and get me coward." Ben whispered as he stared at the lantern. He slowly sat down and stared at the lamp, preparing for the worst. However first Ben pulled out his notepad and wrote something down before pointing it towards Lucas.

IF ANYTHING HAPPENS, SAVE MAX FIRST.

Lucas immediately shook his head and Ben rolled his eyes before continuing to write.

THIS ISN'T AN ARGUMENT. MAXS' LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN MINE. SAVE HER FIRST.

Ben didn't even get a chance to see how Lucas would react because he soon heard the clock. The chime.

"Ben." Vecna said as he walked towards him with his slimy feet. Ben clenched his jaw and took a step back, trying not to show any fear.

"What's wrong, Benjamin? I thought you wanted to be free. Is this not what you wanted?" Vecna yelled.

"Fuck. You." Ben spat as he backed further and further away until he was in a wall. Just as Vecna could hold his hand up to end it all Ben grabbed his machete and slammed it in Vecnas eye.