𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱:𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢 𝐞𝐚𝐭?

Jonahs lunch period had finally arrived and he couldn't be anymore happy

Jonahs lunch period had finally arrived and he couldn't be anymore happy. After his argument with Ben all he wanted to do was sit down at eat something to get his mind on track. Jonah sat with the hellfire club, though at times he really considered why. Maybe it was because he really had no one else to sit with ever since jonathan moved. If he were there the two would sneak out for lunch and hit up a local store or even a Burger King if the two had enough money on them. But now that he was in Cali, Jonah was forced to stick in the cafeteria.

The worse part?

He had to sit and listen for 45 minutes about stupid D&D. Eddie Munson was......different. But not a bad different, more like the kind of different that people needed to see in the world. He didn't care what anyone else said about him and he made damn sure everyone knew it. Eddie and Jonah first met at the beginning of their senior year, when Eddie passed a note to Jonah joking about how their teacher looked like he was born in the dinosaur ages. From there on out the two became close friends. When Eddie created hellfire, Jonah become a sort of like bodyguard for them. If any pricks bothered to mess with any of the members of the club there would be hell to pay. Ben was sort of a bodyguard too, though he was around only when he wanted to be. Speaking of Ben, apparently he was with Nancy as they ate their lunch in the gym together.

"The devil has come to America. Dungeons and Dragons, at first regarded as a harmless game of make-believe now has both parents and psychologists concerned. Studies have linked violent behavior to the game, saying it promotes satanic worship, ritual sacrifice, sodomy, suicide and even......murder." Eddie read out his magazine in a stupid voice before slamming it down on the table. A few members of hellfire laughed as well and Jonah just scoffed.

"You play a game where you pretend to be a magical character and that's linked to suicide and murder? Bullshit."

"Being a magical character isn't what it's all about dipshit." Eddie spat as he flicked a pretzel at Jonahs face. Jonah threw the pretzel right back and it turned into a mini food fight until Nora took her seat next to Eddie. Eddie immediately stopped what he was doing and turned all of his attention to Nora causing Jonah to roll his eyes. He did that pretty much everyday and it got exhausting and annoying after awhile.

"I got your favorite." Eddie held out a bag of pretzels which Nora gladly took.

"And I got your favorite." Nora dug in her bag and pulled out a sandwich causing Eddie to grin and take it. Mike and Dustin had arrived and Jonah sighed in relief. Maybe the fact they had freshmen sitting at their table would get Nora and Eddie rn stop acting weird.

"Society has to blame something. We're an easy target." Jerry, one of the hellfire members commented.

"Exactly. We're freaks because we like to play a fantasy game. But, as long as you're into band, or science, or parties," Eddie sneered out the last part causing some kid to throw up the finger at him. Jonah wanted to curl up in a ball and die once Eddie stood up on the table and walked around. "Or a game where you toss balls into laundry baskets!"