𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧:𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟! 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞

Jonah sat in the police station with handcuffs tightly wrapped around his wrists

Jonah sat in the police station with handcuffs tightly wrapped around his wrists. They were pretty much screaming in agony and Jonah played with his handcuffs in an attempt to get them off his skin. Sitting next to him was Jonathan who had a hand placed on Jonah's knee causing the boy to feel much more calm. If Jonathan wasn't there he probably would've tore the whole place up.

"Hey. Jonathan, Jonah? Jesus what the hell happened?" Joyce exclaimed walking inside the station along with Hopper.

"Well whatever happened can't be good if this little shits here." Hopper replied nodding his head towards Jonah who just shot the man a smirk.

"Chief! Long time no see!"

Joyce continued to ask questions and yell at people causing Jonah's headache to become even worse. All he wanted to do was go home and sleep.

"Chief, I get everyone's emotional here, but there's something you need to see."

A couple moments later Hopper walked back inside the station with a box of weapons causing Jonah to shut his eyes. This didn't look good at all.

"What is this?" Joyce asked looking at the two boys for answers.

"Ask your son and his friend. We found it in your sons car." Hopper replied not taking his eyes off Jonathan and Jonah.

"Why are you going through my car?"

"Is that really the question you should be asking right now? I wanna see you both in my office."

"I always love a round trip to your office Chief." Jonah commented flashing a tight lipped smile to hopper.

"You won't believe me." Jonathan added.

"Why don't you give me a try?"

Jonah and Jonathan shared a glance, unsure of what to do. However they both knew they wouldn't be able to get out of talking to the chief that easily.

After an hour long interrogation and getting yelled at by Joyce Jonah got in the car along with Jonathan and Nancy who was waiting outside for them. Apparently now Mike and his friends were being tracked down by the government. How swell.

"Look, we need to find them before any of them do. Do you have any idea where he might of gone?" Hopper questioned turning around in his seat.

"No, I don't." Nancy replied.

"I need you to  think."

"I don't know. We haven't talked a lot. I mean, lately....." Nancy trialed off on her words and Jonah sighed. This was useless. The government was now tracking down innocent kids and Jonah could be next. Well, at least he could mark getting killed by the government off his bucket list

"Is there any place that your.....your parents don't know about that he might go?"

"I-I don't know."