𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧:𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡

"Get in!" Jonathan yelled at Jonah who was exiting his house

"Get in!" Jonathan yelled at Jonah who was exiting his house. It was the first time in a while Jonah had went back home and honestly it was a pretty shitty experience. Derek yelled at Jonah for a straight hour claiming how if Jonah wasn't home more then the cops would start asking questions and Derek would go to jail. Jonah didn't care too much about that part, since he would be happy to see Derek finally get what he deserve and got to jail. However his night didn't end there. Derek invited over some lady he met at a bar and the two made noise all night. Jonah could hardly close his eyes because of how loud it was. Finally, there was no food in Jonah's house which meant he was going to have to go out hungry.

"You look like shit." Ben commented taking a drag from his cigarette he was smoking at the moment. Nancy rolled her eyes and hit Bens arm causing him to wince in pain. Jonathan placed a hand on Jonah's thigh, causing him to turn his head and give Jonathan a grin.

"You feeling ok?" Jonathan questioned.

"Nothing a road trip can't fix." Jonah replied running a hand through his hair.

"Can you drive? I didn't wake up this early for us to sit in the middle of the street." Ben said leaning forward and blowing cigarette smoke in Jonah's face. Jonah turned and shoved Ben back in his seat before facing Jonathan again.

"You heard him. Let's get this show on the road."

*******
Jonah let out a sigh as he sat on a park bench along with Jonathan, Nancy, and Ben. Ben of course was smoking yet again and Jonah rolled his eyes when he blew smoke in front of some woman's face.

"Am I the only one who's feeling like we're being watched?" Ben questioned.

"Probably because you're a sixteen year old kid smoking in a park filled with little kids." Jonah replied not making eye contact with Ben.

"He's right. You should put that out." Nancy suggested. Ben rolled his eyes and put the cigarette out on the back of his shoe. Jonah continued to look around the park, feeling a little uneasy with everything that was going on. It all seemed too.......perfect.

Suddenly everyone started staring at the group on the bench and Jonah bit his fingernails to hide the fact that he was terrified at the moment.

"I think we should go." Jonah said standing up. Everyone else followed him and eventually they reached the car.

"Start the car." Ben demanded once he noticed the car wasn't moving.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Jonathan replied once more trying to start the engine. Suddenly Jonah jumped back when he saw a man knocking on the window.

"Trouble with your car sir? I can give you all a lift if you like."

"Oh hell no. This is classic horror movie shit. We gotta go!" Ben exclaimed. Jonah turned his head to see people were slowly surrounding the car, causing him to gulp and send Jonathan a worried look.