𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧:𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰

"I can't believe this shit

"I can't believe this shit." Ben mumbled. Instead of actually being useful and helping out he was trapped at the Wheeler house along with the kids and the cops. Ben was on the verge of passing out from exhaustion and he was honestly shocked as to why that didn't happen already.

Maybe it would save him from this hellhole.

"What exactly were you all doing at the lake?" Powell questioned as he sat in front of the teens.

"Doing shit you would do at a lake." Ben replied before leaning his head back and closing his eyes. Powell furrowed his brows at the boy and Lucas hit his arm, basically telling him to wake up.

"We were just going for a walk." Max stated and Ben pointed a finger at the girl, nodding in agreement.

"A walk? At 9:00 p.m.?"

"It's spring break, dipshit. Who cares what we do?"

"Benjamin!" Karen Wheeler scolded as she shot a harsh glare his way.

"Told you he was no good for our daughter." Ted muttered causing Ben to clench his jaw.

"Well no one asked your fucking opinion old man!"

"Ok! We were gonna take a swim. A late night swim. A-And Ben was gonna watch us to make sure we didn't get hurt." Dustin lied. Ben placed his headphones over his ears, letting out a small hum when Queen started to blast through them.

"Dusty, someone was just murdered there." Dustin's mother mentioned.

"Yeah, we.....we didn't realize that until we got there."

"Rest in peace." Ben added with a nod of his head.

"That's why we didn't swim!"

"And Nancy, was she with you at this night swim?"

"Or Nora?" Marisa Taylor, Nora's mom added. Ben completely forgot they were there for a second because they just stood in the back without saying a word

"I'm sorry, how did you even get involved with this in the first place?" Ben questioned as he raised a brow. Marvin Taylor held up a picture which had Nora leaning against her car with Eddie's arms wrapped around her shoulders and a wide grin on his face.

"Alright, whoever took that photo is the real villain because Jesus Christ, that's some real fuckin' stalking right there."

"Can we all stay focused here?" Dustins mother exclaimed.

"Have you had any contact with Eddie?" Powell questioned after a few moments of chaos.

"That.....psycho.....freak killer? God, no." Dustin replied.

"Fuck Eddie." Ben threw up both of his middle fingers causing Powell to raise a brow at him. Not like Ben cared. If he was gonna die, he might as well live his final moments like a boss.