𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞:𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

TW:SEXUAL HARASSMENT

It was summer vacation in Hawkins

It was summer vacation in Hawkins. You'd think that Jonah would finally have some time to relax and be happy for once in his life.

Wrong.

As soon as summer started Jonah realized he needed a job. Derek's way of paying bills was gambling and stealing money from innocent people. Jonah wanted to pay his bills his own way, and a job was the only way he was gonna do that.

Starcourt Mall.

The hottest thing in Hawkins at the moment. Where pretty much everything was there in one building. Jonah really didn't care about the mall, he just needed a job. And so when he managed to score one at Red Lobster, he couldn't be anymore relieved. Plus Steve, Ben, and some new girl named Robin worked a couple stores down from him so he could go visit whenever he wanted.

Only one problem.

Jonah's boss, Daniel was a total creep. It's probably why he only hired teenagers who look fresh out of high school or going into their senior years. Jonah really didn't talk with Daniel much until a problem arose. But Daniel seemed really determined to talk to him. Jonah tried his best to keep his distance but nothing really worked. It started off subtle at first. Daniel would sometimes let his hand linger on Jonah's shoulder as they had a conversation.

But then it got much worse. Daniel would place his hand on Jonah's waist and refused to stop no matter how many times he begged and pleaded. Then it came to a point where Daniel would pin Jonah up against the wall and attempt to sweet talk him.

Jonah knew it was wrong, and he should quit his job, but he really had nowhere else to do. He wanted a job for his own, a job where he could be independent. Jonathan worked across town at the Hawkins Post, and Jonah couldn't be anymore proud of him. Jonathan was finally moving forward with his dreams. Jonah's dreams were to become a detective, or a private investigator. Which is why he desperately needed to keep his grades up for Senior year.

Anyways, flash forward to today. The mall was a lot more busy then usual, which wasn't shocking considering the fact 4th of July was soon. Jonah was pretty much running around the restaurant, making sure everyone was catered too and alright.

"Hi, I'm Jonah and I'll be your waiter for tonight. Can I get you started on any drinks?" Jonah sounded exhausted and out of breath causing the woman to frown.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" She asked. Jonah's eyes immediately widened and he quickly nodded his head.

"Of course! Just busy night."

"Well alright. I'll take a water."

"Water coming right up." Jonah wrote down the order on his notepad before making his way over to the back.

"Excuse me! Could you come over here for a second?" A man asked snapping his fingers at Jonah. The boy clenched his jaw, hating when people did that.

"What can I help you with sir?"